Feb 09, 2018, 01:41 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by brat002
Qczek, have you some expected dates to continue work on project?
Do you accept donates? Maybe it may a bit force development
well, well, well
I still have a lot to do.... but i just started with sbus support for TX module...
And i don't accept donations... sorry
Krzysiek
to remove ads between posts
Feb 09, 2018, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qczek
but i just started with sbus support for TX module...
this is the best day in my life!
Feb 09, 2018, 03:59 PM
I am totally agreed!
Feb 09, 2018, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qczek
well, well, well
I still have a lot to do.... but i just started with sbus support for TX module...
And i don't accept donations... sorry
Krzysiek
AWESOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMouse
this is the best day in my life!
You can thank me now for bringing up the latency discussion!
Feb 09, 2018, 04:45 PM
For sure I will thank everyone on earth when SBUS will be working, not to mention that I rose that idea to implement SBUS at least five times in the thread. And I was not the only one.
BTW the main reason is not the latency but channels number.

Krzysiek did you check Fport? What do you think of it?
Feb 09, 2018, 05:14 PM
Quote:
For sure I will thank everyone on earth when SBUS will be working, not to mention that I rose that idea to implement SBUS at least five times in the thread. And I was not the only one.
BTW the main reason is not the latency but channels number.

Krzysiek did you check Fport? What do you think of it?
FPort would be cool but don't we need a Tx pad with duplex support? (or something like that?)

Seen the iRangeX thing using the "Multi" Protocol what is it called?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...JR-type-Module (maybe easier to implement then SBus though SBus is despite being inverted (I still prefer uSBus over SBus)
Feb 09, 2018, 05:39 PM
For many people who have FRSky buying a new module and receivers doesn't look so inspiring.
Feb 09, 2018, 06:38 PM
Quote:
For many people who have FRSky buying a new module and receivers doesn't look so inspiring.
hm... was I trying to sell a new module? I just linked the iRangeX (it's 2.4Ghz?) for the "protocol reference"

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...2&postcount=42
QUOTED FROM AN OTHER THREAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Taylor
btw, the main use for iRangeX is when guys stumble over the 180CFX or the X-Vert (basically if they like the idea of the HorizonHobby Bind and Flys)

iRangeX MultiProtocol 2.4GHz Module // X-Vert DSMX 22ms (0 min 42 sec)
Last edited by JulianGoesPro; Feb 09, 2018 at 06:44 PM.
Feb 10, 2018, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianGoesPro
hm... was I trying to sell a new module? I just linked the iRangeX (it's 2.4Ghz?) for the "protocol reference"
I might be missing something, but there is no way to get multiprotocol out of FRSky RX unless buying a different TX-RX.
Anyway I've already posted recently that protocol here for Krzysiek attention with all references etc. This protocol is great but it's not much use of it at the moment.
Feb 10, 2018, 06:39 AM

QCZEK LRS - DIY 433MHz 1W (30dBm) LORA RC LINK with telemetry

Quote:
I might be missing something, but there is no way to get multiprotocol out of FRSky RX unless buying a different TX-RX.

Anyway I've already posted recently that protocol here for Krzysiek attention with all references etc. This protocol is great but it's not much use of it at the moment.

Oh, are we taking about using an Rx to feed the Tx Module? I thought we are talking about Tx (taranis) to Tx (lrs module) communication?
Feb 10, 2018, 09:33 AM
Yes in this case we are talking about the relay system, that's why some people asked for SBUS input for TX.
For other cases PXX already implemented.
Feb 10, 2018, 01:35 PM
Nice to get Sbus input especially as relay is usefull, at least link stay 100% digital, less sampling coversion jitter.

Still I hope in future releases we no longer need to waste full channel bandwith for switches, so 1-4 could be possibly double transmission speed when we switch channels >4 just send 3 value, for 3 position switch. maybe could be a mode to select, high speed mode, but than no longer can use higher channels than 4. But these channels only switch channels. (3 values).

For racing I see many people in racing drone scen like TBS, for its very good range reliable and for it's much faster link......

In terms of TX, I think it would be excellent QLRS if it could be ported to deviationtx or to multimodule.

The nice thing of this QLRS, it is fully open/independant not a clone or copy protocol.
Feb 10, 2018, 03:18 PM
Hello everyone, ive been looking for the thread for last a few hours, but couldnt see someone built a mini FPV quad with it so asking if anyone done so.
I saw this project a few days ago in a group and it caught my attention as it looked like an affordable alternative to CRSF. But my question is (i know it is an easy question but i was lost in 105 pages of posts ) can i get SBUS output from the receiver module? and which protocol would I use to connect the TX module to my Taranis? Would it be CPPM or SBUS?

Thanks everyone
Feb 10, 2018, 05:36 PM
You can get SBUS out, and I just mentioned two messages UP that you can use PXX for TX.
Feb 11, 2018, 04:18 AM
Quote:
What parameters are missing in the current version, and what for do you need to use them?
Hi Alex
I need set full parameters with mavlink in mission planner like setting flight mode or waypoint
Last edited by mojtaba.hdpr; Feb 11, 2018 at 04:27 AM.

Quick Reply