Hubsan H501A, WiFi based but smart (in very early construction) - Page 3 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Mar 04, 2017, 11:35 PM
Registered User

android ap work with a 501s?


hi, very helpful information

I am looking for a 501a, but was wondering if a 501s will work with the android app?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 05, 2017, 02:12 AM
Registered User
SeByDocKy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by googl1
hi, very helpful information

I am looking for a 501a, but was wondering if a 501s will work with the android app?
No it won't ...
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Mar 06, 2017, 12:51 PM
Registered User

TODAY IS RELEASE to MARKET DAY 3/6/17


The pre order ship date is Today the 6th. YEAH!
The last I heard they were working out any bugs in the app before shipping. I hope they have that done and will still hold to shipping today (march 6th).
Mar 06, 2017, 01:01 PM
Registered User
SeByDocKy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedhed88
The pre order ship date is Today the 6th. YEAH!
The last I heard they were working out any bugs in the app before shipping. I hope they have that done and will still hold to shipping today (march 6th).
I am not worry about the appz .... I didn't observed any crash. Good news for the availability. For those who are hesitating between the H501S & H501A, I advise more the "A" version who benifit both advantages of the 2.4G & 5.8G parts
Last edited by SeByDocKy; Mar 08, 2017 at 12:06 AM.
Mar 07, 2017, 07:44 PM
Banggood Staff
Share the video by Andy-RC:
Hubsan X4 AIR PRO H501A Review (40 min 46 sec)
Mar 10, 2017, 04:36 AM
Registered User
Hubsan should take 100$ extra and deliver the copter with the Hubsan H7000 controller include.
That would make more sense that hassling with controller and mobile/tablet.
Last edited by Zonk666; Mar 10, 2017 at 04:47 AM.
Mar 10, 2017, 05:13 AM
Registered User
SeByDocKy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk666
Hubsan should take 100$ extra and deliver the copter with the Hubsan H7000 controller include.
That would make more sense that hassling with controller and mobile/tablet.


Well as you can see in my last video ... the "and" is not 100% working at least in term of control ....
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Apr 03, 2017, 04:01 PM
Registered User
Great news Just received my hubsan h501A today from hubsan.com

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Apr 04, 2017, 12:17 AM
Registered User
My Un-Boxing Video of the Hubsan H501A
UN-Boxing Hubsan H501A X4 Air Pro (5 min 50 sec)
Apr 04, 2017, 12:31 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedhed88
Great news Just received my hubsan h501A today from hubsan.com

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That is great! Unfortunatly I live in the Netherlands and the send it to Germany but not to the Netherlands! I have send them an email why they do not send it, but I haven't had a reply. Any idea where to get it from? the usual places don't have it on stock like banggood and gearbest, tomtop etc.
Apr 26, 2017, 12:09 PM
Registered User
Hello everyone.
I'm also interested in the H501A, any idea when it will be available again???
Is there any way to buy it already now?
Apr 28, 2017, 03:13 AM
Banggood Staff
H501A and H507A are expected in stock in the middle of May on Banggood.com
Apr 28, 2017, 07:58 PM
Dutch RC Reviewer
Dutch 79's Avatar
Nice, if there are any review items I'd like to sign-up Well.

Regards
May 01, 2017, 07:42 AM
Registered User
SeByDocKy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGWell
H501A and H507A are expected in stock in the middle of May on Banggood.com

Do you have informations if they changed some element from our samples model ?
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
May 02, 2017, 09:42 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Do you have informations if they changed some element from our samples model ?
Hello! Do you have firmware for H501A?