Azure 5" race/ freestyle props - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 18, 2017, 07:25 PM
Discussion

Azure 5" race/ freestyle props

https://www.undergroundfpv.com/colle...nt=34160820100

Anyone try any of these new props yet? They have three materials, PC-PPA- super flexible and durable, Nylon glass fiber- stiffer less flex, and carbon fiber-extra stiff for racing... And are priced accordingly... Of course they look cool as all get out(shape wise, I could care less about colors and such), just wonder if there's an actual benefit to their unique design.

Thanks!!!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 18, 2017, 07:49 PM
I have some showing up this Tuesday, got the pc and the nylon glass for starters. I'll post when I fly them
Last edited by NvS1; Feb 19, 2017 at 08:53 AM.
Feb 19, 2017, 04:59 AM
Awesome! Thank you
Feb 20, 2017, 07:53 AM
Episode 1. Cyclone 5046c Testing (2 min 26 sec)
Feb 20, 2017, 10:34 AM
Wrong props ,we are looking at the Azure props not Dal,but thanks for spamming the post......

Got the props in and installed on a 5" quad running BH 2206-2600 motors. I flew for a single battery in windy conditions and found the props to be stable with lots of punch, need further testing to give more feedback. I do like them though and plan on getting a few more if they prove to be robust in crashes.

US stores https://daedalusco.com/shop/

https://www.fpv303.com/product/azure...polestar-blue/
Last edited by NvS1; Feb 21, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
Feb 26, 2017, 09:03 AM
I want to order some, but I want to get some of each type of material. Im going to just order the same set as you did from your link tomorrow. I've been using HQ 5040x3, dal 5040x3 v2, with great success on my f40 vii 2600 motors, have some cyclones, and the new two blade RK 5038DCS props on the way to test. What kind of props are you comparing the Azure's too? Thanks for following up. I'm flying the shuriken x1 and it weighs 340g without battery (I have two, one with upgraded escs), I'm flying 4s but about to pull the trigger on some 6s tattu batts if either the Azure's or the racekraft are propped right.
Feb 26, 2017, 10:34 AM
I use all the props you just mentioned

I am liking the azure props,but I have only tested the pc race/acro version. They feel more thrusty at top end and I still have good control of quad at lower motor rpm ranges. The pc props do bend but they are easy to bend back. they have a tendency to get weak at the hub if bent there but that's common for PC material and it hasn't been bad enough to change the props yet.
I liked them enough to order the multi pack,am also going to try the glass fiber blend when I find them at a US retailer.
Feb 26, 2017, 06:57 PM
cAowN Izz
Ive tested the props.. great.. but i need a little tuning.. enjoy

FPV - RB210X - DIVE !! (3 min 33 sec)
Feb 26, 2017, 07:53 PM
Awesome! Thanks for making that video and sharing

Quick Reply