Feb 17, 2017, 11:16 PM
Isaiah 40:31
Thread OP
Discussion

No fly zone

I live a few miles from KPBI where President Trump parks AF1.

Where can i find NOTAMS for RC pilots in tbe area? I happened to bump into a RC club at a local flea market. I asked one of the RC pilots from the club about this. I was told I couldn't fly a Pico Tigermoth in my front yard. If caught i could face a fine and jail time.

Any info or a link leading me to this i'd appreciate it.

Thanks
rc
to remove ads between posts
Feb 18, 2017, 09:13 AM
Associate Editor, MA & PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc capo
I live a few miles from KPBI where President Trump parks AF1.

Where can i find NOTAMS for RC pilots in tbe area? I happened to bump into a RC club at a local flea market. I asked one of the RC pilots from the club about this. I was told I couldn't fly a Pico Tigermoth in my front yard. If caught i could face a fine and jail time.

Any info or a link leading me to this i'd appreciate it.

Thanks
rc
Hi RC, this forum is actually pertaining to AMA publications and media, and we'll be sticking to that topic (please see the stickies at the top), but you can find information about NOTAMS at http://www.modelaircraft.org/members...bs/notams.aspx. You can also contact Government Relations at (800) 435-9262, extensions 227 or 235, or by email: Chad Budreau, chadb@modelaircraft.org or Tyler Dobbs, tylerd@modelaircraft.org.

Hope that helps, and thanks for understanding!

Jenni Alderman
Associate Editor
Model Aviation and Park Pilot
Last edited by fmrsdtr1; Feb 18, 2017 at 10:11 AM.
Feb 18, 2017, 11:13 PM
Isaiah 40:31
Thread OP
Sorry 'bout that. Thanks for the info.

rc

Quick Reply