Feb 17, 2017, 03:03 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

tricopter out of spare parts

hey,
trying to build another tri out of some spare parts I had around. the main purpose in this build is to use and learn the naze board. the motors are DT750's, the ESC's are 20 amp afro's, the receiver is a frsky V8FR-ll and the fcb is a naze 32 rev6. I've gotten everything up to the point of setting the board up in clean flight. that's where I've hit a wall. if anybody knows where theirs a wiring diagram that might help i'd really appreciate it. i'm using this manual http://quadquestions.com/Naze32_rev6_manual_v1.2.pdf to go by. right now when in cleaqn flight I can get #slider to spool up #3 motor and yaw to the left will spool up #1 motor. it arms and did-arms with the sticks like it's supposed to. in the radio tab of clean flight all the sticks seem to be right, everything moving in the right directions, nothing reversed. also i'm pretty sure the channel mapping is right. here's some pics to show what I've got so far. any help will be most appreciated
to remove ads between posts
Feb 20, 2017, 08:05 AM
Foamy and Glider fanatic
I had the same thing happen with mine. Check and make sure you have the servo leads plugged into the correct pins. Working off of memory here,..I think the tail motor is 1, right motor 2, and left 3. Then you skip one pin set and then plug in your servo.

Did you flash the Naze32 with Cleanflight 13.0 or Triflight 0.5?
Mar 02, 2017, 06:43 AM
Thread OP
thanks for the reply. this is how I eventually wired my board up and it solved the problem.

Quick Reply