Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by tonmarchelli, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 17, 2017, 11:55 AM
Trader Rating: 3
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Hubsan H501s advanced with lipo transmitter battery

I bought this a few weeks ago from a US seller. Ive flown it a total of 4 times. Im getting into more of the FPV racer stuff so this one is going to go. These go for about 240 from gearbest or bangood but you have to pay shipping and wait the 3 or 4 weeks for shipping.

The quad is in great shape, flies great, LED lights are very visible for orientation. GPS works perfectly, all functions such as Return to home, Follow me mode and headless mode. The camera is great. One benefit of the advanced controller is a smaller but higher resolution screen and the screen shade. I can say the quality of the screen is great. the OSD is easy to see. There is increased range from the dual external antennas.

This is a great little quad and does so much for the price. There is a ton of reviews of this quad online and everybody loves this quad. Feel free to ask any questions.

As shown, the price for this is $200 plus shipping. Im taking a hit on this from what I paid for it but Its not doing me any good sitting in its box on the shelf.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 17, 2017, 03:57 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Pmed
Feb 18, 2017, 06:01 PM
Trader Rating: 0

Shipping cost

Could you provide shipping to North Sandwich, NH?
Feb 18, 2017, 08:30 PM
Trader Rating: 0
PMed. Very interested.