RC4WD Trail Finder 2 LWB with Land Cruiser LC70 Body

RC4WD continues with it's popular TF2 chassis with the Land Cruiser LC70. This scaled out long wheelbase Trail Finder 2 is ready for your backyard overlanding adventure!

RC4WD Trail Finder 2 LWB with Land Cruiser LC70 Body

Another Awesome Scale Body for the TF2

The Trail Finder 2 has proven to be the flagship for RC4WD, thanks to it's scale design and realistic performance. In kit form, the TF2 is easy to build accepts a number of different bodies. The latest version of the TF2 is a long wheelbase chassis with an incredibly scale plastic body of the Land Cruiser LC70. The new TF2 LC70 sells for $499.99 as a kit and requires all electronics.

Officially Licensed

In the past, we've seen RC4WD skirt licensing by referring to obvious Toyota-based designs as "Yota" or similar wording. Now, we have a fully-licensed Toyota Land Cruiser body with the name on the tailgate!

CLICK HERE for more info on the RC4WD Trail Finder 2 LWB with Land Cruiser LC70 Body

Features and Specifications:

• Chassis: Billet aluminum ladder frame with rock rails and skid plate, adjustable shock hoops, servo mounts and hard body mounts
  • Drive: Four wheel steel universals and new plastic shaft for extreme driveline angles.
  • Axles: Cast Yota 15/40=2.67:1
  • Transmission: R3 Two speed remote selectable, center mounted Hammer, 4x4 transfer case, billet machined aluminum casing, wide steel 32P gears, Delrin spur gear, compatible with other brands of spur gears.
  • Motor Mount: Ten position adjustable
  • Differentials: Locked
  • Pinion Gear: 14 tooth 32 pitch hardened steel
  • Suspension: True to scale leaf spring
  • Shocks: Ultimate scale internally sprung, machined billet aluminum construction, completely rebuildable.
  • Wheels: 1.55" (39.4mm) diameter, stamped steel beadlock, 12mm hex
  • 0.87: (22mm) wide, 0.35" (9mm) back spacing, six lug design
  • Tires: Super grip high performance X3 Mud Thrasher
  • Body: Injection molded plastic, white in color, chrome plated parts, black plastic interior parts, dash w/steering wheel, decal sheet for dash, clear molded windows, LED lighting compatible (lighting not included)
  • Wheelbase: 12.36" (314mm)
  • Width: 8.46" (215mm)
  • Height: 8.27" (210mm)
  • Ground Clearance: 2.09" (53mm)
  • Final Drive Ratios: 1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1
  • Length: 19.08" (505mm)
  • Width: 7.16" (182mm)
  • Width with Mirrors: 9.05" (230mm)
  • Weight: 33.15oz (940g)

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Feb 17, 2017 at 11:17 AM..
Feb 19, 2017, 02:00 PM
Man, that thing is awesome. I love me some TLC. There's a china one from HotBodyz or something like that. It's about the same price though. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a sale on these.