Extreme Flight Airboss Elite 80A ESC - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Nogahyde, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 17, 2017, 09:13 AM
Trader Rating: 66
Strings, Wings, and a Prayer!
$55.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Extreme Flight Airboss Elite 80A ESC

I'm selling my Extreme Flight Airboss Elite 80A ESC in very good condition with deans connector and bullet connectors already solder on. Plug and Play! I bought it from a friend. He took the switch off of it, which I don't use anyhow. The yellow covering on the wires started to crack in places, so I put shrink wrap over the cracks, but does not affect the ESC at all.

It works perfect!

$55.00 shipped in the lower US. only. A great ESC for your larger 5 -cell plane.

Paypal gets it shipped out the fastest, but will ship as soon as a check clears my bank.

PM me if interested. PM's are first in line.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Nogahyde; Feb 17, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts