This thread is privately moderated by Doctor Who, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 17, 2017, 09:26 AM
Timelord
Thread OP
Discussion

AMA Air

Please use this thread as a place to discuss AMA Air, AMA's twice monthly broadcast. Our goal is to improve the show for our viewers and we are looking for your constructive input. Please keep all comments on the topic of AMA Air. We welcome suggestions around the topics covered and the look of the show. Specifics are appreciated. This forum will be monitored and derogatory and/or off-topic comments will be removed.

http://air.modelaircraft.org/
to remove ads between posts
Feb 17, 2017, 10:23 AM
www.gunnphotoservices.com
Just wanted to drop in and say welcome! We're glad the AMA now has it's own forum in RCGroups.
Latest blog entry: www.gunnphotoservices.com
Feb 17, 2017, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Gunn View Post
Just wanted to drop in and say welcome! We're glad the AMA now has it's own forum in RCGroups.

Thanks, Matt, as well as Jim Graham and Jim Bourke and the rest of RCGroups!

Jenni Alderman
Associate Editor
Model Aviation and Park Pilot
Feb 18, 2017, 11:38 PM
Lou
Lou
So ... AMA Air is a Vendor? Really? What a stretch.
Mar 28, 2018, 06:13 PM
Modeling Retread
I look forward to the AMA Air broadcasts. I like the “Meet the AMA Associate” segments. Personally, I like the fact that AMA is hiring people qualified for the jobs, not just finding slots for hobbyists. That’s professional. The recent spot on Claire was great. I already liked her museum vids but to find her curation enthusiasm comes professionally and not just family learned is a bonus. It validates the reality of our experience.
Latest blog entry: 17th Annual BEST Fly-In
Sep 05, 2019, 11:26 AM
AeroDan
I enjoy AMA Air. It gives us aeromodeler’s a glimpse as to what’s going on around the nation, as far as AMA-Sanctioned events are concerned. But, beyond that, and this is just MY OPINION, I think it’s a little silly.
Last edited by Bell47G2; Sep 19, 2019 at 02:03 PM.

Quick Reply