This thread is privately moderated by Doctor Who, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 17, 2017, 08:59 AM
Timelord
Thread OP
Discussion

Park Pilot Magazine Print and Digital

Please use this thread as a place to discuss Park Pilot magazine in print and digital formats. Our goal is to improve the magazine for our readers and we are looking for your constructive input. Please keep all comments on the topic of Park Pilot magazine. We welcome suggestions around content and the design of the magazine. Specifics are appreciated. This forum will be monitored and derogatory and/or off-topic comments will be removed.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 16, 2018, 02:42 PM
Where can I purchase a single issue, Winter 2018, in southeastern Michigan?

I really don't want to subscribe, as I am a Life member of the AMA and get Model Aviation, which suits my tastes and interests better. I'm looking for that issue as I am supposed to be mentioned in Don Belfort's column, as well as the Mid-America Electric Flies that Keith Shaw and I have been running for 33 years now. This will be our 34th year in July.

I've called several hobby shops and none seem to have the issue.

Thanks,
Ken Myers
L25973
AMA Hall of Fame member
Feb 16, 2018, 04:32 PM
Timelord
Thread OP
Ken, we will send you a free copy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Myers
Where can I purchase a single issue, Winter 2018, in southeastern Michigan?

I really don't want to subscribe, as I am a Life member of the AMA and get Model Aviation, which suits my tastes and interests better. I'm looking for that issue as I am supposed to be mentioned in Don Belfort's column, as well as the Mid-America Electric Flies that Keith Shaw and I have been running for 33 years now. This will be our 34th year in July.

I've called several hobby shops and none seem to have the issue.

Thanks,
Ken Myers
L25973
AMA Hall of Fame member
Feb 17, 2018, 12:31 PM
Thank you so very much.

Ken
Feb 17, 2018, 04:47 PM
AA6JB
That's definitely going above and beyond!

Speaking of Park Pilot Magazine... the Winter 2018 edition has a magical looking cover IMO

Latest blog entry: Updated FMS 1400mm J3 Cub
Feb 20, 2018, 11:55 AM
Dsgnr_81

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajora
That's definitely going above and beyond!

Speaking of Park Pilot Magazine... the Winter 2018 edition has a magical looking cover IMO

Glad you like it!
Mar 14, 2018, 05:25 AM
Dsgnr_81,

Thanks so much. I actually received two. I'll be 'sharing' the second one this evening with the guys at the EFO meeting.

Nice write up by Don in his column about the NCM events at the 33rd Annual Mid-America Electric Flies. We'll be having them again this year, July 14 and 15.

Thanks,
Ken
Sep 04, 2019, 12:00 PM
AeroDan
I LOVE “Park Pilot” magazine. I ALWAYS look forward to Don Belfort’s & Greg Gimlick’s articles. They have SUPERB hints & tips ANYONE can follow. Makes me a more confident aeromodeler.
Last edited by Bell47G2; Sep 07, 2019 at 02:41 PM.

Quick Reply