DJI Mavic with MavMount and Nvidia shield - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by cfisher, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 17, 2017, 07:44 AM
Trader Rating: 11
$1,100.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

DJI Mavic with MavMount and Nvidia shield

I am looking to sell my DJI Mavic to cover some more medical bills for my 4 month old. I have less than 1 hour flown on it. It is in mint condition.

This includes the DJI Mavic and all original accessories (Mavic, battery, battery charger, usb cable to charge remote, micro usb/lightning/usb c cables to connect your phone and all original paperwork). I am also including 2 spare props and battery to power bank adapter. I will also include a soft case that holds the Mavic and controller nicely. (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1). I 3d printed the gimbal and screen protector that will be included also. I have a 64gb micro sd that will come with the Mavic also.

I am also including the Nvidia shield I purchased to use with the Mavic for the HDMI out (connect to any goggles with HDMI). I will also be including the Nvidia controller and Nvidia cover. I include one HDMI to mini HDMI adapter that I used for my fatshark goggles.

I have a mount that I purchased from Mavmount that I have not even used yet that works for the Nvidia shield.

I didn't have time to take the best pictures before I left work work today. I can take more pictures if needed!
Last edited by cfisher; Feb 18, 2017 at 07:22 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 18, 2017, 07:23 AM
Trader Rating: 11
Lowered the price