Blade Nano CP S - CNC Performance package - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Blade Nano CP S - CNC Performance package

The new performance package is designed to increase stability, response and durability, not to mention the bling factor...

Splash

Microheli releases performance package for the Blade Nano CP S

MicroHeli has a new release for the Blade Nano CP S and it is a full on performance package. This new upgrade package has everything you need to not only bring your helicopter to the next level of bling, but it also has been tuned and tested to give an increase in performance as well.

You can expect everything from the rotor head button to the FREE fiberglass canopy in the package which includes all of the parts sold that are normally sold separately. It is one big bag full of new project fun. The performance package is designed to increase stability, response and durability. Bling and performance, what more can you ask for?

Click here for more information.

Included:

• 1 x Aluminum Main Rotor Hub w/Button
  • 1 x Aluminum Triple Bearing Main Blade Grip
  • 1 x Advanced X Frame
  • 1 x Carbon Fiber Vertical Fin set
  • 1 x Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Landing Gear
  • 1 x Aluminum Tail Motor Mount
  • 1 x Aluminum Swashplate w/ Anti-Rotation Guide M
  • 1 x Canopy (Free)
  • Hardware

Material:

• Aluminum
  • Carbon Fiber
  • Steel
  • Delrin
  • Fiberglass

Weight:

• 12.86g

Feb 16, 2017, 01:45 PM
Sounds like an advert!
This has been out months non?
Feb 16, 2017, 02:28 PM
Let's Go Mets!
My first thought, too.

I'm all for upgrades and I'm a huge Blade fan, but my new 230s was cheaper than what they're asking for the cps bling.

It's a no from me.
Feb 16, 2017, 02:44 PM
It adds a lot of weight.
Feb 18, 2017, 12:39 AM
Well, I do not think that is advertising. Also, Rc groups wrote different brands. Simply, If I get a new car, I will spend more to make its impression. Stock skids and frame is brittle. When you love more durable for your little beast, you will deal with it! I have learned to hate plastic!!!