Walkera Furious F215 - Official and for Owners - Page 2 - RC Groups
Mar 01, 2017, 10:11 AM
NoobRC.com
I'd be interested in testing and reviewing one of these. I've been reviewing multirotors, FPV gear, and related hobby items for a while now. You can see my reviews on my web site NoobRC.com. I promote on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, and I also post my reviews on FliteTest.com wherer I am rated "power contributor" with a 78% influence rating.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 08, 2017, 09:05 PM
Any word yet on who the lucky candidates are and when the demos will be going out? The local drone racing club is having indoor try outs for the racing team, and I'd love to try out in the new F215! They sure liked the look of the F210
Mar 09, 2017, 02:42 PM
UAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchie
Any word yet on who the lucky candidates are and when the demos will be going out? The local drone racing club is having indoor try outs for the racing team, and I'd love to try out in the new F215! They sure liked the look of the F210
Let me check with the committee to see if the samples are ready. Be back

Updated Features:
  • ESC supporting oneshot 125/oneshot42, high-performance 2500KV brushless motor combined with 5040 5” propeller and 4S power battery.
  • Airframe made of high strength carbon fiber, robust arm at 4mm thickness; 4 independent arms achieve lower maintenance cost
  • Onboard active beeper and integrated OSD, provided with OSD tuning connector at its bottom for the purpose of tuning.
  • 600TVL performs under the lowlight and backlight surrounding. Equipped with FOV-130°wide-angle lens of focus-2.5mm. High performance video transmission system supports 600mW (at maximum) power switching (FCC version), estimated transmission distance of 1.5 kilometers.
  • F3 flight controller for convenient upgrading and tuning
Last edited by UAS; Mar 15, 2017 at 02:14 PM.
Mar 09, 2017, 04:18 PM
Cool, I'm on pins & needles!
Mar 09, 2017, 06:27 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by uas
let me check with the committee to see if the samples are ready. Be back
:d :d :d
Mar 09, 2017, 08:56 PM
youtube.com/danknee
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAS
Let me check with the committee to see if the samples are ready. Be back
if there are any more samples available I would love to review this

https://www.youtube.com/user/socalep1/
Mar 10, 2017, 10:29 AM
tHe n00b on YouTube
I would like to have a chance to review a good mini quad, do include me if possible. Time for me to upgrade my review from Micro to Mini. Long time modded Devo 7E user and now Devo 12E.

My review are in RCG blog post at https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=602977.
Mar 10, 2017, 11:31 PM
UAS
Great news, the F215 is ready and production samples will be available next week. I will contact the selected reviewers/contributors next week, don't be discourage if you don't hear from me, more models will follow suit.

Rock on.. at www.walkera.rocks
Last edited by UAS; Apr 08, 2017 at 10:25 AM.
Mar 11, 2017, 12:09 AM
aka RCFlyer85
🤞🤞🤞🤞 lol....
Mar 11, 2017, 05:39 PM
Here's hoping!
Mar 12, 2017, 04:51 AM

Reviewed in alaska

Racing is getting more popular in alaska and would like a chance to review this quad. We are racers and currently i race a f210. If given the chance this will be my first review. We will give plenty of feedback on its performance as we have full race track and different style of racers to compare it to. Thanks and happy racing fellas
Mar 12, 2017, 06:48 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
This thing looks great! I would love an opportunity to review this bird!
Mar 14, 2017, 01:32 PM
NoobRC.com
Have you chosen reviews yet? Hoping I made the cut

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Mar 15, 2017, 01:05 PM
UAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatjoshguy
Have you chosen reviews yet? Hoping I made the cut
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yes, yes.
Be in touch with folks by Monday.
http://www.ucdrone.com/Walkera-Furious-215-Racing-Drone
Mar 17, 2017, 06:01 AM
love,peace and rocket science
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAS
Yes, yes.
Be in touch with folks by Monday.
http://www.ucdrone.com/Walkera-Furious-215-Racing-Drone
Are these in stock ready to ship,or pre order on your website,love my 210,this looks awesome.
what type of shipping to Australia and is it free?
Last edited by dogtown; Mar 17, 2017 at 09:10 PM.