Repair/update of several chargers and an MPA - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 14, 2017, 03:52 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Discussion

Repair/update of several chargers and an MPA

I have two Multi4 units and two Cellpro 4 units that are not working right, some of them have been on the shelves for years one of the Multis started acting up late last season.

I also think one channel of my MPA unit may have an issue and would like to have it looked at.

Cost, where to send (should I send an email instead?) etc? Likely turnaround time?

I usually run a PL6 and two Multi4s in a Ridgid but one of the Multi4s is down. Intend to revamp to have 3 of the Multi4s run this season. Need to get sent in and back from you guys by mid-March.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2017, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedFool
I have two Multi4 units and two Cellpro 4 units that are not working right, some of them have been on the shelves for years one of the Multis started acting up late last season.

I also think one channel of my MPA unit may have an issue and would like to have it looked at.

Cost, where to send (should I send an email instead?) etc? Likely turnaround time?

I usually run a PL6 and two Multi4s in a Ridgid but one of the Multi4s is down. Intend to revamp to have 3 of the Multi4s run this season. Need to get sent in and back from you guys by mid-March.

For technical support on a REVOLECTRIX product you already own
To request Refunds or Exchanges of merchandise
To request warranty or non-warranty repair work

Email: support@revolectrix.com
or phone: (301) 829-5533

Glen
Feb 15, 2017, 09:44 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
Ok. I recall having a discussion with Tim here previously about similar things. Thanks.