XK A430 2.4G 5CH 3D6G System Brushless RC Airplane Compatible Futaba --FREE TEST - RC Groups
Feb 13, 2017, 04:03 AM
Banggood Staff
New Product

XK A430 2.4G 5CH 3D6G System Brushless RC Airplane Compatible Futaba --FREE TEST

Hey guys,
Here is a new plane:
XK A430 2.4G 5CH 3D6G System Brushless RC Airplane Compatible Futaba
Link:
http://www.banggood.com/XK-A430-2_4G-5CH-3D6G-System-Brushless-RC-Airplane-Compatible-Futaba-RTF-p-1038659.html

Features:
With 2.4GHz comminication technology,can be compatible with FUTABA S-FHSS
With High efficient 1406 brushless motor make the airplane is dynamic
3D6G stabilization and reasonable aerodynamic layout make flying is very stable,beginners also can fly easily
3D 6G mode can be converted easily
3D lock mode is improve posture and increase stability.Even primary level can fly it as an expert.6G mode kepp stabilization, which keep the airplane stable flying pose when you looese the transmitter in any case
Small and big rudder setting.
The transmitter is equip with rudder volumer setting, small rudder is sutable for beginner, big rudder makes easy to roll, spiral and do other actions
Durable EPS foam all in one shaped construction, lightweight,only 80g
Using high rate lipo battery, powered flight time up to 5-8 minutes.
See more details: Click here.

And now we sincerely invite some skillful one to help us test these.
Quota:3
If you are interested in,please post in this thread or contact me.
And hope you could provide the review you have done or something show your exp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valentine's Day Sale --UP TO 71% OFF
http://www.banggood.com/collection-2907.html?bid=28635&utmid=1344
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2017, 04:04 AM
Banggood Staff
reserved
Feb 13, 2017, 04:26 AM
Hi, I'd be happy to provide a comprehensive review on this product. Video & written.
Feb 13, 2017, 04:47 AM
I'd like to make test and review . PM sent
Feb 13, 2017, 04:50 AM
RC "dream becomes reality"

review

Hello can i review it, i had simmilar plane.. EDGE 540
Feb 13, 2017, 12:25 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Well if it really good for a beginner this might be one for me to try for my first plane. I love plane sims and I fly quads everyday so I don't think it'd be too much of a jump. So if you have space i'd like to review this one please
Feb 13, 2017, 03:40 PM
Mike's RC Corner
Hi Tobey. I'd like to review this too... I bought the XK A600 from banggood and did a review on my channel about it, this would a nice one to review and compare.

Mike's RC Corner (Youtube)
Feb 13, 2017, 07:55 PM
I would love to test and review this little plane. I have been flying planes for a long time now here are some of my videos:

Flight of the Ranger #6 Twin Tractor Mod (12 min 24 sec)

Flight of the Ranger #5 Twin Tractor Mod (19 min 50 sec)

Flight of the Ranger #4 Twin Tractor Mod (14 min 17 sec)
Feb 14, 2017, 03:54 AM
Started flying in 1992...
I'd love to review this, its been a while since I reviewed a plane! Editorial and video and a fairly quick turn-around!

http://www.droningon.co
http://www.droningon.co/youtube
Feb 15, 2017, 02:21 PM
PM sent. I love flying micros during my lunch hour and this would be fun to pair up with my Futaba 6J.
Feb 15, 2017, 08:18 PM
I'd like to test and review this one. You can see video reviews of Banggood planes I have done on YouTube, my YouTube id being l8ur1e. I have built and flown many Banggood micro planes, including the Eachine SE5a, the Black Flyer, the MacFree F-22 and the HiSky Buzz. I've also scratch built many planes using BG components such as the fantastic F929 brick. I've done many technical videos for Banggood RC products showing how buyers can get the best out of them. Also many RCGroups posts about BG products.

The BG products that seem closest to this one I have flown are the WLToys F929 and F939, but I would expect this one to be hotter as it is brushless and uses 2S batteries. It should be a lot of fun.

Here's one of my videos of the Eachine SE5a:

Eachine SE5A Ultra Micro Radio Controlled Model Plane Kit - Maiden Flight (2 min 12 sec)
Feb 17, 2017, 11:43 AM
I would be glad to review this plane.
Feb 23, 2017, 12:39 PM
I have extensive experience with ultra-micro models, and would love to get my hands on one of these to review. I can PM quite a few videos I've made of my flying with both micros and larger planes, scale and 3D flights.
Latest blog entry: DPS-600PB Dual Build
Feb 24, 2017, 01:02 AM
Awesome, my favorite colors. I would love to review it.
Feb 28, 2017, 06:50 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Based upon my experience with other XK products, this looks really interesting. Not too big, 6G option, I could have a go at reviewing it.