New Hovercraft Videos For Google Cardboard and VR! - RC Groups
Feb 11, 2017, 09:09 PM
Solar Powered
Discussion

New Hovercraft Videos For Google Cardboard and VR!

Hi all, I haven't been active in RC much lately but i did go through some of my old footage and did some cleanup, stabilization, and reuploaded the videos in 3d streoscopic format. If you've got Google Cardboard or some other stereo 3d viewer, then check out these videos and let me know what you think. I've been doing two versions of my videos, one in 'Squashed X,' and another in Letterbox style. I'll post one of each here.

If you do watch these vids with VR gear, let me know what you think, if they work or not for you, and why. I'll fix my process if it's got a problem. I don't have a good enough phone to really experience it with cardboard, but i thought others might enjoy it.

I preview these using the plain old cross eyed viewing technique, so if you want to watch that way as well, just cross your eyes until you see three videos and focus in on the middle one like you would a "magic eye" picture.

So if you watch these, let me know what you think!

"Rusty's Hovercraft Adventure" Google Cardboard VR Thrill Ride POV (7 min 9 sec)

"Rusty's Hovercraft Adventure" Google Cardboard VR Thrill Ride POV LETTERBOX version (7 min 9 sec)

And a couple more practice vids i did,,,,

Laps Around City Park Aboard RC Racing Hovercraft 3D Side By Side Google Cardboard! (3 min 40 sec)

Laps Around City Park Aboard RC Racing Hovercraft 3D Side By Side Google Cardboard LetterBox (3 min 40 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2017, 08:12 AM
Looks like fun Love the first person view.