Feb 10, 2017, 08:22 PM
Tu ne cede malis
Thread OP
Discussion

Muslim Author: I Feel Safer in the U.S. Than I Do in Any Muslim Country

Quote:
She said the left may be happy about winning a court battle against the travel ban, but she believes "the left is losing in the court of public opinion."

Nomani pointed out violent protests like what broke out in Berkeley last week and the "dangerous rhetoric" that's being used on social media to whip up anti-Trump sentiment can be used by our enemies.

She explained that can be used by extremists in the Muslim to paint America as "hostile to Muslims."

"What I fear is that the left is in fact cooperating with this narrative," Nomani said. "I am Muslim. I feel more safe in this country than I do in any Muslim country in the world."
read more
Feb 10, 2017, 08:30 PM
------
Sound like 'Aunt Rashida' to me!
Feb 10, 2017, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan
Sound like 'Aunt Rashida' to me!
Is that just a racist label like an "Uncle Tom" or do you mean something else?
Feb 10, 2017, 08:38 PM
Yayyyyyyyy!!!!

Goat found an outlier, and now wishes to connect it to something he believes, but so far has failed at doing so.
Feb 10, 2017, 08:51 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
Yayyyyyyyy!!!!

Goat found an outlier, and now wishes to connect it to something he believes, but so far has failed at doing so.
I highly doubt she's a Pierce exclusion, with literally hundreds of thousand of peaceful Stage 1 Muslims in the country. If nothing else, merely look at any recent pew poll.
Feb 10, 2017, 08:52 PM
------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer
Is that just a racist label like an "Uncle Tom" or do you mean something else?
Didn't bother opening the link knowing goat fondness for meaningless argument, 'Aunt Rashida' just popped in my head and I didn't mean to 'trigger' a reaction but simply to express what I think of these convenient opinions!
Feb 10, 2017, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Didn't bother opening the link knowing goat fondness for meaningless argument, 'Aunt Rashida' just popped in my head and I didn't mean to 'trigger' a reaction but simply to express what I think of these convenient opinions!
So racist then, got it.
Feb 10, 2017, 08:55 PM
Altitude is my friend...
"I am Muslim. I feel more safe in this country than I do in any Muslim country in the world."

Of course she is. People have been saying this for many years. America is the best place in the world for a Muslim to live.
Feb 10, 2017, 08:58 PM
Quote:
So racist then, got it.
Well, that wasn't brought up, but since you brought it up, I suppose you can show where it was insinuated.

The floor is yours. Back up your accusation.
Feb 10, 2017, 09:04 PM
Uncle Tom, or Aunt Rashida, not that hard to understand what he was trying to say.
Feb 10, 2017, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Uncle Tom, or Aunt Rashida, not that hard to understand what he was trying to say.
So somehow you feel you have inside information relative to what he was 'trying to say'.

Care to share how you deduced that? Or shall we just take your word for it?
Feb 10, 2017, 09:11 PM
Go ahead and take my word.
Feb 10, 2017, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Go ahead and take my word.
Roger that. It's the way most of your posts are substantiated.
Feb 10, 2017, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Racism is bad , but canadia racism is just too nazi like.
Feb 10, 2017, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
So somehow you feel you have inside information relative to what he was 'trying to say'.

Care to share how you deduced that? Or shall we just take your word for it?
All of the non obtuse got it.

Quick Reply