This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 09, 2017, 10:32 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

My reversing beeper mod

Reversing beeper mod (0 min 57 sec)

Driving has become so Dangerous here in Melbourne Australia :

People are in such a hurry they are prepared to DIE or KILL not to get where they are in a hurry to get to ... ( Sad but true )
And one of the worst places ( lots of stupid ) is the car park ..
So feeling like I have little recourse , I have scaled up my safety with a reversing beeper ..

If the idiots can't see me reversing ? Maybe they can hear me ? ( I don't know )
Perhaps it just makes me feel safer ?
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2017, 11:10 AM
Waste Nothing
Sorry mate but I couldn't resist this one . A reversing beeper . So instead of going Beep Beep does it now Peeb Peeb ?

The idiots that you speak of are not limited to Melbourne . They are plentiful in Canada as well . Short of using a bullhorn to announce intentions , perhaps an upgrading to more ballistic equipment is required . No worries for me though as I own a hefty sized 1 ton 4 X 4 on deisel . Just roll over the offenders in stride .
Feb 11, 2017, 07:04 PM
Thread OP
Hmmmm , Trying to avoid rolling over anyone ...

Not sure if there would be enough people around to worry about if the rule of law was the law of the jungle .. People's might be a little rare under such circumstances ..

Quick Reply