Nov 20, 2019, 11:05 AM
FPV'r
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardRC
Hello.

I have downloaded Phoenix rc 5.5 and installed. The application works, the transmitter is recognized and I have done set up wizard. All works fine. The problem is that I don't see plane model to fly. I have changed model and also flying site but without success... I have Turnigy 9x transmitter and phoenix rc usb dongle from hobyking. What is wrong?? Best regards!
so was that the 5.5 DVD?

install these planes...
Last edited by ror1; Nov 20, 2019 at 03:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 20, 2019, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Hello.

I have downloaded Phoenix rc 5.5 and installed. The application works, the transmitter is recognized and I have done set up wizard. All works fine. The problem is that I don't see plane model to fly. I have changed model and also flying site but without success... I have Turnigy 9x transmitter and phoenix rc usb dongle from hobyking. What is wrong?? Best regards!
In addition to ror1's advice, take a look at your folders and see if you see something like the attached picture.
Those folders contain all the standard fixed wing electric models. If you don't see something like that, then the models weren't installed.

No worries, as there are a ton of models you can download and install in the following RCG thread

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-for-PhoenixRC

Cheers, rick
Nov 21, 2019, 05:32 AM
I have all these folders with models in...
Nov 21, 2019, 08:45 AM
Quote:
If you move your cursor to the top of Phoenix do you see a horizontal menu bar at the top?
In the picture below I've clicked on "Model"; then I'd click on "Change" to select a model.

But even without doing that I'd think that it would default to something.

Cheers, rick
Nov 29, 2019, 01:23 AM

Driver for Phoenix RC USB cable?

Hi, Im hoping someone here has some advice. It has been a long time since I've used Phoenix RC, and when I do, Phoenix gives me a "controller not found" type of error. Windows device manager shows the cable when plugged in, but shows an error and cannot find a driver for it online. I am using Windows 7 running on a MacBook pro on VMWare Fusion, and a Spektrum DX8 transmitter. This setup used to work, but while Phoenix was still in business. Does anyone know how I can get the right driver? Or if there is possibly another issue preventing the transmitter from being recognized? Thanks!
Nov 29, 2019, 04:31 PM
FPV'r
Quote:
you should see version 5.51 in top left corner..

Quick Reply