Feb 08, 2017, 01:47 PM
Thread OP
Cool

Team USA F3B - New Must Have Soaring Accessory

Here it is, no more excuses for not flying because it is too cold or because your hair doesn't look that great. Perfect to show your team support and help us covering the expenses to represent the USA at the 2017 F3B World Championship in Czech Republic.

Made in the US knit beanie, one size fits all. Some say fancy, some say fashion but all agree it is a good well made beanie that will not only warm your head but your heart too by helping us.

Only $25 with shipping included to continental US. For outside USA shipping, please contact me for a shipping quote.
Order through our team's website.

http://www.teamusaf3b.com/store#!/Te...tegory=2841398

Thank you for your support.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 08, 2017, 11:41 PM
Maarten
Ordered one.
Hopefully it will arrive before the weather gets warmer here in New England or before May.
Latest blog entry: CR Climmax pro
Feb 09, 2017, 08:54 PM
Thread OP
Warm weather? Hats ruin your great look?

Well, our new accessory is here just in time to save your tablet from scratches and small accidents.

I bet your kids, parents and significant other would love to have one too.

Thank You
Feb 09, 2017, 09:29 PM
I was able to use mine on Monday when I was busy trimming a new model. Something to keep warm when it's 40 and breezy. I left it home Wednesday when it was well over 50. Unfortunately winter revisited NJ today and there is 6 inches of new snow on the ground and lots of cold and wind.
Latest blog entry: Is-4 Jastrzab Build
Feb 09, 2017, 10:34 PM

Flying

Does this mean your ready to get some flying in?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glauco
Here it is, no more excuses for not flying because it is too cold or because your hair doesn't look that great. Perfect to show your team support and help us covering the expenses to represent the USA at the 2017 F3B World Championship in Czech Republic.

Made in the US knit beanie, one size fits all. Some say fancy, some say fashion but all agree it is a good well made beanie that will not only warm your head but your heart too by helping us.

Only $25 with shipping included to continental US. For outside USA shipping, please contact me for a shipping quote.
Order through our team's website.

http://www.teamusaf3b.com/store#!/Te...tegory=2841398

Thank you for your support.
Feb 18, 2017, 04:03 PM
F3B and F3K
Thank you Glauco for making those and thanks to all that support the US F3B team.

Reto
Latest blog entry: thoughts on contest flying
Feb 18, 2017, 07:21 PM
Mark LSF # 3792
Reto you didn't need that today did you? Hit 82 at my house today.
Feb 18, 2017, 10:17 PM
F3B and F3K
Hi Mark

I was out there at sunrise. Yes, it warmed up quickly from the low sixties and hat and jacket became unecessary.

I would not count out the possibility of some colder days ahead.

Reto

Edit: last weekend the hat was very useful even in Dallas, it was around 33 F when I started setting up winches and stuff.
Last edited by RetoF3X; Mar 01, 2017 at 03:09 PM. Reason: additional hat justification for Dallasites
Mar 01, 2017, 10:24 AM
Got 2. Hope to try them when come back fro another business trip around the world by the end of March.

Quick Reply