Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 04, 2017, 11:50 PM
Po' boys does w/ Po'boys ways
Alert

Region 3 Seawind NOR hosted by QCMYC **PLS.NOTE P.S. LINK***

Everyone, We are Proud to announce our first AMYA Seawind Class Regatta! The Link to follow has all necessary info including registration form and accommodations close to the event site. http://www.queencitymyc.com/notice-of-regatta.html To view more about Queen City Model Yacht Club our web site link is: http://www.queencitymyc.com/ For any questions feel free to Post or PM me here. We hope everyone has a Great Sailing Season in 2017,! Sea Ya @ the Lake,!!! Tim aka Cap'n Hax ***** P.S. FYI NOTE to ALL,!***** MY apologies to Anyone that has Tried to register on line for this Event by getting an in active link on the Club site NOR page. Here is the link (essentially the same as Stevezero's provided in post #7 ). HX. http://forum.jot.com/63084773652967
Last edited by haxawsnavy; Feb 24, 2017 at 02:19 PM. Reason: PLEASE READ the FYI P.S. added LINK
to remove ads between posts
Feb 06, 2017, 06:54 PM
I'm guessing theres going to be a pretty decent turnout, Hax. I'm sure you guys will put on a great event.
Feb 11, 2017, 10:19 PM

Course change fyi/update

Thanks,!! n we hope so,!! We are working at it. With that said, I must notify everyone that we have made a course change that I will try get corrected this weekend. Our current course is now a long rectangle approximately 115 yards from windward to leeward end marks rather than the "tri-oval" posted. ( Start/Finish still midway) Also we've made arrangements with the park to control the fountain cycle. It need not deter anyone from joining us if it was a concern to some skippers. We are still working ideas for the light house to mark the sunken island among other event only courtesies' many clubs have at their Regattas!! Again, We look forward to this being a big start of our 3rd year AMYA Charter. Sea Ya @ the Lake,!! Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Last edited by haxawsnavy; Feb 11, 2017 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Added New Course Images
Feb 15, 2017, 10:52 PM
Where are you?
Feb 15, 2017, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan_k
Where are you?
Alan, The town of Pineville ,N.Carolina is just on the SE outskirts of Charlotte, N.Carolina U.S of A. (Home of the Panthers n Hornets n NASCAR hall of fame ) Still in Mecklenburg County. A LONG "Stones throw" (Petticoat Junction) from the S.Carolina line but close enough by car,!! Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Last edited by haxawsnavy; Feb 15, 2017 at 11:53 PM. Reason: added clarifications
Feb 22, 2017, 08:20 PM

EVERYONE,...FYI Registration Link

Hi everyone , It has come to my attention that the Pre-Registration Online "link" we have posted is inactive and you are NOT able TO enable it to sign up/register. This will be addressed ASAP. ( clicking on the REG. FORM and print n mail DOES work at this time though). Thank you for the notice. IF anyone has other problems with the NOR, PLEASE,!!! don't hesitate to let me know so that we can get these issues corrected for your convenience to join with us in May. I will post another FYI, when this HAS been CORRECTED.! Thank you again n We'll Sea Ya @ the Lake,!!! Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Feb 23, 2017, 01:37 PM
Here is the online registration link that works off the amya regattas website. Its functional, and I was able to register last night, and pay via paypal

https://form.jotform.com/63084773652967
Feb 24, 2017, 02:24 PM

Correction FYI to ALL

Thank you Commodore,!! I have made an EDIT P.S. FYI to my Original Post #1 to reflect the Correction.!!! Our apologies for the in convenience. Tim aka Capn Hax
Mar 04, 2017, 09:16 PM

Reminder of the month

Hi Everyone,! It's March n Spring is already Springing HERE,!! Just a reminder ALL the info needed to sail with this event is posted herein this thread's CORRECTED info n links,.... unless someone has another issue we've not been notified of. Pls let me Know if there are any n we'll do our best to fix them. Thanks,!! Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Mar 15, 2017, 03:17 PM
Hi everyone,! Still plenty of time to register n LOTSA room on the roster for this event,! We have 4 area Skippers signed that I'm aware of as of now. Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Mar 21, 2017, 11:35 PM
Yep ,! Would REALLY be COOL to take a pic of all ya'lls 300 views boats on our "lake" @ the same time,!!!! So far other than club members registered we have 5 non members registerd,!! , Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Apr 02, 2017, 03:07 AM

Monthly Update

Skippers, We now have 8 non club members registered,! Only a month n some away,!! Here is a pre-view of what we offer in these short vid's.! We look forward to meeting all that attend/participate.!! Tim aka Cap'n Hax Link up ,.... https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...6#post37231744
Apr 09, 2017, 10:42 PM

Registration Last Chance!

Skippers, We now have 18 AMYA registered boats for or 1rst Regatta. Dead line for regular registration has expired, BUT for any procrastinators out there we will allow registration until Wednesday the 12th to signup. HOWEVER, It must be a fully PAID registration by then also as we have deadlines for food n Tee-shirt order that MUST be met.!! If you miss out, we hope to see you next time we get an opportunity like this OR You are always Welcome to visit ANY regular sail dates just let us know in advance courtesy to be expecting you. Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Apr 17, 2017, 10:59 PM

NOR Update

Thank you to ALL the Skippers that have registered for this our first "Official" AMYA Class Event,!!! As of my current info we have 20 boats to compete with 10 of them being club membership,!! Please be aware of our NEW club website;... http://www.queencitymyc.com/ ( THIS site is NEW ) and a work in PROGRESS,! However, the pertinent info is ACTIVE,!! The registration is closed but I will send updates/pic's/vid's and event results (score sheets) here and elsewhere. Thank You All for Supporting QCMYC 342,!!! Looking forward to our 3rd year,!!! Tm aka Cap'n Hax
Last edited by haxawsnavy; Apr 17, 2017 at 11:18 PM.
May 02, 2017, 02:57 PM
Nirvana 38, Seawind 178
Is there practice on Friday?