This thread is privately moderated by Shaper Dave, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 04, 2017, 06:28 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

2-4-17

Some shots of my other project the "Hawaiian Hawk" an updated Hobie Hawk for 2017.

Span 120" Rudder, Elevator Flaps. Basswood veneer over Blue Foam wings and tails.

Good Fun!

Dave
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2018, 12:43 PM
Hi Dave,
I have been building and flying gliders all of my life and at 76 I am still at it. Your new Hawaiian Hawk project has got my heart beating fast!
I think its really Beautiful Man ! You can send my kit out as soon as its ready its always fun to my all of my Hobie friends jealous! I know what it takes for you to make these and I am glad you have the love of building!
Joe Pierson

Quick Reply