Feb 27, 2017, 01:13 AM
JohnVHRC
Very detailed, and made for in cockpit fpv!
Latest blog entry: FMS Discount Codes! Click here!
to remove ads between posts
Mar 06, 2017, 12:37 PM
JohnVHRC
Durafly J-3 NAVY CUB Maiden flight with FPV footage! From Hobbyking (5 min 37 sec)
Last edited by JohnVH; Mar 09, 2017 at 10:45 AM.
Mar 09, 2017, 10:42 AM

Very cool!

Hello, do you have reference photos of that cool Navy scheme on the Piper Cub? i am interested in purchasing one but they are in backorder at HobbyKing. Thanks
Mar 09, 2017, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djjc76
Hello, do you have reference photos of that cool Navy scheme on the Piper Cub? i am interested in purchasing one but they are in backorder at HobbyKing. Thanks
Google "Airship Squadron 32 Cub" or "Navy Piper Cub" and you will find photos. It appears the plane wore two styles of lettering, white lettering and a red outline around the roundel, and black lettering with no red outline. In both cases the plane appears to be painted in the standard Navy three color blue scheme.

There is one with the red outline on the air show circuit.

Jim
Apr 21, 2017, 07:35 PM
I'm in need for SpeeeeeD

HSD Turbojet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon Craig
Dragon hobby USA still sells both colors under their own name, but they are the same thing. They have both available on floats and they sell a float set as well. They don't look very scale, but I assume they float!
I ordered the HSD Turbojet by Nov and awaiting till now .. dragon hobby gave me tracking no twice and spirited to see shipment was not trackable
Wondering if there is anyone in US waiting like me last 6 months after the payment

Dragon going birthday picks the phone nor responding to my emails
Apr 21, 2017, 07:36 PM
I'm in need for SpeeeeeD

HSD Turbojet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon Craig
Dragon hobby USA still sells both colors under their own name, but they are the same thing. They have both available on floats and they sell a float set as well. They don't look very scale, but I assume they float!
I ordered the HSD Turbojet by Nov and awaiting till now .. dragon hobby gave me tracking no twice and spirited to see shipment was not trackable
Wondering if there is anyone in US waiting like me last 6 months after the payment

Dragon hobby neither picks the phone nor responding to my emails

Quick Reply