Feb 03, 2017, 06:38 AM
youtube.com searchfor danqfpv
Thread OP
New Product

CNHL G+PLUS 1300mAh 14.8V 4S 100C Li-Po Battery (deal over current price =$19.99)

I picked up some of these batteries last time when they were having a sale on the 70C which is selling for $14.99 now DEAL OVER Current price is $17.99
Great price for a good battery.

now they just came out with the 100C version for $16.99 DEAL OVER Current price is $19.99

G+PLUS 1300mAh 14.8V 4S 100C Li-Po Battery
http://www.chinahobbyline.us/product...01701/548.html

G+PLUS 1300mAh 14.8V 4S 70C Li-Po Battery
http://www.chinahobbyline.us/product...01607/516.html
Last edited by Danq0; May 08, 2017 at 05:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 03, 2017, 08:59 AM
Would you mind sharing a link?
Feb 03, 2017, 10:13 AM
I got 3 of these in the mail yesterday. They seem good so far. Cant say i noticed much difference yet from the 70c's. Although i only flew 2 flights on each. I'll compare thier IR this evening. I have 10 Cnhl batteries: 40c, 55c, 70c, and now these. No complaints on any of them.
Feb 03, 2017, 11:56 AM
Thread OP
oops, thanks buddy22!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper82
I got 3 of these in the mail yesterday. They seem good so far. Cant say i noticed much difference yet from the 70c's. Although i only flew 2 flights on each. I'll compare thier IR this evening. I have 10 Cnhl batteries: 40c, 55c, 70c, and now these. No complaints on any of them.
in the back of my mind, I was thinking marketing ploy, but the batteries aren't too bad. I think with props like butter cutter and racekraft 5051 , people are going to need to start switching over to 5S
Feb 03, 2017, 02:32 PM
These will be my first 4s!!. I was waiting for Indestructible Black label to be in stock.. these looks okay from reading this forum.
Feb 03, 2017, 03:10 PM
Does CNHL offer good, reliable batteries and customer service?.... I have never heard of them until I found a random Ad for them....I like the fact that they have free shipping and a US warehouse, which means I could have a place to buy batteries from instead of just HK....one thing I read on there site that I wasn't to fond of was if you had to make a return because of something damaged you would be responsible for return shipping (which to me is dumb)...So has anyone had a problem with receiving a bad battery and what did they do about it?
Feb 03, 2017, 06:51 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flyin Beardo
Does CNHL offer good, reliable batteries and customer service?.... I have never heard of them until I found a random Ad for them....I like the fact that they have free shipping and a US warehouse, which means I could have a place to buy batteries from instead of just HK....one thing I read on there site that I wasn't to fond of was if you had to make a return because of something damaged you would be responsible for return shipping (which to me is dumb)...So has anyone had a problem with receiving a bad battery and what did they do about it?
Never had to return anything to them but I will say I bought 14 of their batteries and they're all good.
Feb 03, 2017, 06:56 PM
In for 2x 70C! Thanks everyone!
Feb 03, 2017, 08:30 PM
Needs More Go Fast....
Jason is spectacular at helping out, I highly recommend buying from CHL because of that. Our group buys a lot of batteries from CHL and a few have had issues and were taken care of promptly.

One times I didn't order everything I needed, and within 20 min of exchanging emails he responded, updated my order, I PP'd him, he confirmed, and sent me an updated list of what will be shipped.

I'm personally sceptical at ANY 90/100c battery but at the price you will still end up with a good battery.

I think, if you throw them in a box and not leave them in storage you're gonna have puffing, but treat them right and you'll be ok.
Feb 03, 2017, 09:37 PM
Ordered some as well, guess we will see how good they are. The black labels are amazing by the way, everyone should try them. I have no idea on how long they last but initial impressions are way better than even 65c turnigy graphene packs or gens ace tattu 75c packs.
Feb 03, 2017, 09:43 PM
all good info to know...thanks guys
Feb 03, 2017, 09:45 PM
---- --
at flyin beardo,
A response was left to your question above where you asked the (similar) question. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...K-Battery-sale
In short, in the USA, if you ship a damaged lipo you are in violation of the Law. Two different orders were damaged and all Jason wanted were pics to confirm my claim.
As for a US warehouse Retailers from China and other countries will most commonly use a fulfillment center or another RC vendor (like EMP used Cermark as their West Coast warehouse) instead of having their own warehouse. CNHL's server is in the USA but that doesn't mean Jason or the Company have a physicxal presence here. The address of CNHL's "warehouse" used to show a tin building in Georgia that looked like a fulfillment center. Now the address has changed again and it shows a residential street and a house in the burbs. It's hard to say if it's now done by a relative in that house or if the address, map or something is screwed up. I hear that they originally had an address listed in Beverly Hills.
Feb 03, 2017, 11:15 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flyin Beardo
fyi theres a $40 min to get free shipping, otherwise its $4.99

I received a wrong battery on my last order, Jason sent me the correct size and provided a shipping label to ship the wrong battery back.
Feb 04, 2017, 07:23 AM
Just in case anyone is wondering....
I checked the IR on the new 100c's, 1300-70c, and the 1500-55c. Same charge states and same temps. I know it varys from charger to charger but i think it's a decent comparison. Used my Hitech X2 plus.
All 3 100c's showed 4-5 milliohm per cell. (2 cycles)
70c showed 3 milliohm per cell (~20 cycles)
55c showed 2 milliohm in one cell 3 in two and 4 in the last. (~15 cycles)
Im extremely impressed. My next best battery shows about 8 in each cell. With the rest of my batteries showing around a 10 milliohm per cell average. A couple year old 1300 50c from Hurc shows about 18milliohm each cell. I'll do some punch out test soon and see how low the voltage sags. I think the 100c's stayed just a little higher than the 70c when i flew them last, but i wasnt watching it too closely.

Quick Reply