Silicon Graphene HV LiPo Batteries (Si-Graphene) - RC Groups
Feb 03, 2017, 06:32 AM
Discussion

Silicon Graphene HV LiPo Batteries (Si-Graphene)

The First Silicon-Graphene infused High-Voltage Battery in the World!

The G7 Series High-Voltage Lithium (HvLi) battery packs add a cutting-edge Silicon-Graphene material, and can be charged up to a 4.35V peak voltage. Hyperion's Si-Graphene formula protects the battery anode at the higher voltage, thus preserving Hyperion's legendary cycle life. The boost in peak voltage - compared to 4.20V LiPo - adds 10% more energy into every gram of G7 battery. That means motor punch and flight duration are increased.

In short, the G7 HvLi Si-Graphene delivers more capacity in the same size and weight of battery package; a real "free lunch" without a downside. For any serious pilot looking to squeeze the most out of their setup while retaining lifespan and increasing performance, the Hyperion G7 HvLi deliver.

Finally a High Voltage battery that can be cycled hundreds of times and not puff! See it for yourself and check out our cycle testing video below:

DutchRC - Hyperion LiHV G7 Graphene Lipo's - The Power you were looking for? (22 min 10 sec)

Currently Hyperion offers the G7 HV Si-Graphene series in three discharge rates:
G7 HvLi Si-Graphene 90Cmax Series
G7 HvLi Si-Graphene 75Cmax Series
G7 HvLi Si-Graphene 60Cmax Series

See our store for more sizes:

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY*
Hyperion-World.com is offering a 10% Discount on your first purchase of G7 HvLi Si-Graphene batteries, act fast before stock runs out!
Also, Hyperion's new US warehouse facility allows customers to now enjoy quick and easy shipping within the Domestic US
Just insert "HYPERIONG7" during checkout for a one time 10% discount;

*Hyperion the leader in quality Lithium batteries for almost two decades are backed by a Manufactures 30-day money back guarantee.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 24, 2017, 05:50 AM
Hamburger
any chance for lightweight true 5C/10C Si-graphene packs in the near future?
Apr 06, 2017, 02:31 AM
What is the burst rating on these in C? Most lipo packs are rated continuous and then a burst rating. I'm seriously considering buying a whole bunch of these and need to know this information before I make a purchase
Apr 06, 2017, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBTJ
What is the burst rating on these in C? Most lipo packs are rated continuous and then a burst rating. I'm seriously considering buying a whole bunch of these and need to know this information before I make a purchase
From their website:

Discharge Rate: 90Cmax (90C burst, 40~45C continuous)
Apr 06, 2017, 02:17 PM
So looking at a G7 4S 3650MAH SI-GRAPHENE HVLI 90CMAX (4.35V) battery-
What capacity do you loose if charged to 4.20V?
What IR values would this pack have?
Aug 13, 2017, 04:11 PM
Has anyone tested these packs?
Aug 20, 2017, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamburger
We have our HV and SV (Standard-Voltage) packs now. You can see our datasheet with weights here (links below).

https://hyperion-world.com/hyperion-g7-hvli-article
https://hyperion-world.com/hyperion-g7-sv-article

We've great feedback regarding our G7 batteries, so we're launching many different size packs, even a G7 6S 10,000mah 50Cmax HV version for large multicopters, planes, edf's: https://hyperion-world.com/en/g7-6s-...i-60cmax-4-35v

Also check out our new website! www.Hyperion-World.com
Oct 03, 2017, 03:43 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to Hyperion. You are a true stand up company. Thank you for taking care of me with your great customer service and warranty. Just got your G7 lipos in the mail today and cant decide if I am going to put them in my 770 or hold onto them for a 700x I have been eyeing up. As long as these hold up I will be a loyal customer. Thanks!
Oct 04, 2017, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1nts2escape
I just wanted to say thank you to Hyperion. You are a true stand up company. Thank you for taking care of me with your great customer service and warranty. Just got your G7 lipos in the mail today and cant decide if I am going to put them in my 770 or hold onto them for a 700x I have been eyeing up. As long as these hold up I will be a loyal customer. Thanks!
We appreciate customers like you! Please take pictures and let us know your results. thanks
Oct 06, 2017, 07:43 AM
No bounce, No play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamburger
That's what I wish somebody would produce.

I don't need 40, 50C and better. I have several that only need 15-30 amps WOT.

These Graphite things are heavy. I would like lighter, lower C 2-4000 mah SV batteries.

Everything seems to be pushing for Max power, EDFs and stuff.
Oct 06, 2017, 09:37 PM
tic
tic
thunderscreech
I can second Hyperion as a great company .. I thought I was doomed to eat the loss of my G6 HV pack since I didn't keep any documentation for it. Not the case. Hyperion rocks made sure I was compensated. I now have two of the G7 packs and just flew them for the 1st time today. Outstanding performance. Silicone graphene is the real deal. Half the IR of my same sized other packs.
Oct 09, 2017, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc36
That's what I wish somebody would produce.

I don't need 40, 50C and better. I have several that only need 15-30 amps WOT.

These Graphite things are heavy. I would like lighter, lower C 2-4000 mah SV batteries.

Everything seems to be pushing for Max power, EDFs and stuff.

Hi David, Could you let me know your application, is it for Gliders? (meaning, do you need a long skinny pack?)

Thanks.
Oct 09, 2017, 08:57 PM
No bounce, No play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionRocks
Hi David, Could you let me know your application, is it for Gliders? (meaning, do you need a long skinny pack?)

Thanks.
Gliders on Park 480, glider-like slow flyer 3S 35amp ESC, even the 15 Bonanza only draws under 30 amps. I don't need 50C or more 3200mah. 20C will cover 90% of what I fly. .40 Pulse XT 4S is not super power hungry 5000 20C would be more than enough. It has skinny insides. One with .52 I expect North of 70 amps 4S, it will lift payloads. 3200 40-50C will save weight for payload, 5000 30C for long sport flights.

Long skinny is perfect for 3M glider I have mind of electric. Many applications I find passing through bulkheads common so skinny is most always good.

I set one up in early electric experience and bought more "C" than I needed in case I wanted to use it elsewhere. Not a good idea for glider. Much heavier than it's lower C counterpart.

Self corrected in about a year and a half. Crummy E-Flite battery puked a cell. One of several that make that did. And servos.
Oct 12, 2017, 01:43 PM
Hey Hyperion,
I received my two 5S 5000 mah 70C packs a couple days ago, and after weighing them one weighs 10 grams more than the other!!! Is this normal? Why would one weigh so much more than the other??
Oct 12, 2017, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcflyer
Hey Hyperion,
I received my two 5S 5000 mah 70C packs a couple days ago, and after weighing them one weighs 10 grams more than the other!!! Is this normal? Why would one weigh so much more than the other??
The base weight of this battery is 654grams, our batteries typically vary by 1~2% difference in weight and size. So 654grams * 2% = a total variation of 13 grams, so you're about 1.5% difference with a 10 gram variation.

This is normal, the reason it's noticeable is because this is a larger configuration battery pack, so just 1~2 grams extra per cell adds up. It's hard to see the weight variation regarding smaller lipo batteries because less cells and smaller.

Do note, that all cells are matched for similar mAh capacity output and internal resistance.