Jeti Radio Test Drive Program

Have you thought about buying a Jeti radio but would like to try one out first before you make your decision? Now you can do just that...

Splash

Try before you buy

You wouldn't buy a new car without taking one for test drive, so why would you buy a high end radio system without first trying it out? That's the thought process behind Esprit Model's new Jeti Test Drive Program. This program allows you to try out a Jeti DS-14 or DS-16 radio at home in your own aircraft for a couple of weeks to see if you like it. Now there is a deposit you need to pay, but that is fully refundable when you return the radio. Esprit Model sends along a shipping label for the return trip so there's no cost to you.

Here's how it works, Go to this webpage and select the DS-14 or DS-16 and complete the deposit order. The deposit for the DS-14 is $300, the DS-16 is $500. Esprit Model will ship out the radio with a receiver and once it arrives, the two week clock starts. After the two weeks, you need to pack it up, slap the label on it and drop it off for return shipping. Now you have a choice, if you decide that the Jeti radio is not for you, then your deposit will be refunded. If you do want to purchase a radio then your deposit can be applied to your purchase and Esprit Model will send you a brand new radio. This is a great way for you to get a feel for the radio and see if it's for you before you make purchase decision. Kudos to Esprit Model for making this program available.

Check out the Jeti Radio Test Drive Program here.

Old Feb 02, 2017, 01:14 PM
Find More Posts by Nikolei Zinsli
If it's R/C, I LIKE IT!
Nice!
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 93" AJ Laser 230z
Old Feb 02, 2017, 08:53 PM
Find More Posts by Bhodi11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolei Zinsli View Post
Nice!
Come Nik I have seen you eyeing mine. Go for it. Single best decision I have made in this hobby.
Old Feb 03, 2017, 05:11 AM
Find More Posts by CryHavoc
UAS Pilot - FAA# *******HRK
NO THANKS!

Any test drive with Esprit is inviting hell and disappointment in the passenger seat.
Old Feb 03, 2017, 02:46 PM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
lol... I think it is pretty bold and confident of them.

I've been thinking about taking a test drive.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 68% Pitts Challenger SMASHED
Old Feb 03, 2017, 06:22 PM
Find More Posts by 4*60
most exalted one
Good deal for some but if you have to sell everything you fly to buy the tx then what do you fly??
Last edited by 4*60; Feb 04, 2017 at 03:40 PM.
Old Feb 04, 2017, 08:02 AM
MK
Find More Posts by MK
MK
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4*60 View Post
Good deal for some but if you have to sell everything you fly to by the tx then what do you fly??
Rubber free flight!
Old Feb 04, 2017, 10:45 AM
Find More Posts by Airware24
Suspended Account
we all know you want one :-)

Jeti Transmitter Gyros & Accelerometers (What The Hell Are They For?) (1 min 38 sec)
Old Feb 04, 2017, 02:40 PM
Find More Posts by Thomas Cummings
Last edited by Thomas Cummings; Feb 04, 2017 at 02:48 PM.
Old Feb 10, 2017, 11:44 AM
Find More Posts by wynsrc
Thinking of trying this. but a radio only for $700 is a bit high. Throw in 2 receivers may help the jump.