This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 01, 2017, 09:21 PM
Trader Rating: 252
Thread OP
$138.83 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

*NIB* Sig T-Clips ~Taylorcraft~ EP ARF w/60" WS...Unmolested...PRICED2SELL!

This listing offers for trade (cash only) a Sig T-Clips ~Taylorcraft~ EP ARF...that is BRAND NEW and IN ITS ORIGINAL BOX! She has not been molested, whatsoever...I guarantee it to be 100% complete! It has been sitting up on our Hobby Shop shelf, and I figured I need to get it moved before we lose any more money

For additional schematics and details of the exact items included with this purchase, please take a look at the pictures below. if you take a look at my trader rating, you will see that I am an honest seller, who sells nothing but quality. I give my personal guarantee that this ARF will arrive as described.

The posted asking price is $138.83, which includes FREE SHIPPING and INSURANCE anywhere in the US. International bidders are welcome and they will be responsible for additional shipping costs.

I am open to all reasonable offers and enjoy some haggling; however I think that if you do your research, you will see that this baby is PRICED TO SELL...FAST! Finally, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose...cash in hand is better than a tire kicker...any day of the week.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 01, 2017, 09:33 PM
Trader Rating: 30
Lenny Las Vegas

Trade"...

PM sent...
Feb 01, 2017, 09:51 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny Las Vegas
PM sent...
Hey Fellas...need cash on this one...money goes right back into our Hobby Shop :-)
Feb 01, 2017, 10:08 PM
Trader Rating: 131
Pm sent
Feb 01, 2017, 10:30 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale RC
Pm sent
Responded...SOLD Pending Funds....THANKS RC GROUPS

Quick Reply