Team Associated RC10T4.3 RTR - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Team Associated RC10T4.3 RTR

Get started racing with the RC10T4.3 RTR! This Team Associated truck is perfect for bashing or learning the ropes around the track!

Splash

An Affordable Entry Into Racing

As the ground thaws for us racers in the Northern Hemisphere, the tracks will open for business and new drivers will hit the dirt! And what better way to start a racing career than with a Team Associated RC10T? The all new RC10T4.3 comes in an RTR package (minus a LiPo battery) that's ready to cut some fast laps at the local track. The RC10T is no slouch; based on the 8-Time ROAR National Champ, the RC10T4.3 RTR comes with fully-adjustable front and rear suspension, a Reedy 3300kv motor and esc, V2 coil-over aluminum dampers, and an XP120 2.4GHz 2-channel pistol-grip radio. The Team Associated RC10T4.3 RTR retails for $259.98.

CLICK HERE for more info on the Team Associated RC10T4.3 RTR

Features:

• Fully assembled 2WD truck
  • Water resistant, high-power Reedy brushless speed control
  • T-Plug connector
  • LiPo low voltage cutoff
  • Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
  • 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
  • Metal gear, high-torque Reedy digital servo
  • Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
  • Heavy duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
  • Factory finished Interceptor-T body
  • Water resistant enclosed receiver box
  • High traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
  • Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo batteries
  • Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
  • Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear

Team Associated RC10T4.3 Ready-To-Run (0 min 56 sec)

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Feb 01, 2017 at 08:43 AM..
Feb 01, 2017, 05:49 PM
User Registered
I noticed this the other day. The "4" series lives on! Great for all those that are still kicking around the oldie but goodie. They added a different radio this time around. It has throttle rate adjustment for, I guess, the times when you want to cut back the top speed a bit.

Some of the best looking "factory finished" bodies to date IMO. I know I'll be getting a couple.
Feb 02, 2017, 12:25 AM
Looks awesome!
Feb 02, 2017, 07:29 AM
High Dynamic Thrust
Ive been around with TA since they were born. Great to see this truck still kicking and taking names! Really fun trucks to rally and launch. they do hook up on tracks too! I won many races with these ... back in the days )
Feb 02, 2017, 10:36 AM
Did I make the A Main?
kinda disappointed on this rather ancient design coming back, not really sure it's worthy of being billed as a dot3 release, I'd like to know what specific improvements have been made to the chassis itself? I don't think new tires/electronics would warrant enough changes for a new revision number... all I'm seeing is a water resistant receiver box and maybe improved ball cups... you'd think they would've at least upgraded the shocks with threaded bodies by now:

Feb 02, 2017, 04:22 PM
DFS#000178
Nothing wrong with ancient designs. Especially for an RTR basher.

My old tub-chassie RC10GT is still one of the best driving trucks I've got and it's literally 1990/91 suspension geometry, based on the original RC10T.

Kind of wish more manufacturers would bring older designs back. I'd kill for a new-in-box RS4-MT, even though I just finished restoring mine like a year back.
Feb 02, 2017, 05:43 PM
Did I make the A Main?
after some more time looking over the product pic I linked above, I can see that they now offer standard 12mm hexes, that's a big plus right there, I really hated those pin drive rear and bearing insert front wheels before that couldn't be rotated... this begs to question if they are still using imperial hardware or have finally joined the rest of the industry with full metric hardware now?

they don't have any links up for the user manual on the product page to verify much of anything yet:
https://www.teamassociated.com/cars_...anuals_setups/

only other new noted feature that I can spot:
Quote:
Revised suspension arms provide additional durability
Feb 02, 2017, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyUs
I noticed this the other day. The "4" series lives on! Great for all those that are still kicking around the oldie but goodie. They added a different radio this time around. It has throttle rate adjustment for, I guess, the times when you want to cut back the top speed a bit.

Some of the best looking "factory finished" bodies to date IMO. I know I'll be getting a couple.
Sounds great improvements on this machine.
Feb 12, 2017, 11:34 PM
Have always wanted a 10T...This looks like a good reason to pick one up.