Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Team Associated RC10F6 Factory Team

The formula car racing class is growing faster than any other class. The new RC10F6 is designed to dominate with styling and performance like that of the real thing!

Splash

Form and Function in One Package

Team Associated has just introduced a stunning Formula chassis kit in Factory Team form. The RC10FG is a 1/10th scale 2wd electric designed for the formula car racing class and features a slew of goodies from the Factory Team. The RC10F6 requires all electronics as well as a lexan Formula body, wheels, and tires. The kit retails for $339.99.

Team Associated RC10F6 Factory Team Kit (1 min 59 sec)

Features:

• 2.5mm graphite chassis for optimized flex characteristics
  • Front and rear wings modeled after 2017 Formula rules included
  • FOX(R) Genuine Kashima Coat center shock for minimal friction and extended wear
  • Chassis design allows for multiple battery configurations
  • New center pivot design for optimized rear pod assembly
  • Lightweight graphite axle for increased durability and rigidity
  • Differential thrust bearing assembly for smooth action and extended life between rebuilds
  • Rear axle accepts all standard spur gears without adapter
  • Two steering bellcrank options for fine tuning Ackermann and steering rate
  • Servo mounts can be switched from "fixed" to "floating" to allow more flex in the front of the chassis
  • Integrated droop posts for adjusting droop without disassembly

CLICK HERE for more info on the new Team Associated RC10F6.

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Jan 31, 2017 at 11:15 AM..
Jan 31, 2017, 02:05 PM
High Dynamic Thrust
very cool. like to see a pic of a 2s installed.
Jan 31, 2017, 02:34 PM
It looks so good I want it for the shelf, but I know if I got one I would drive it. There is good turnout for f1 at my local on road track.
Jan 31, 2017, 09:06 PM
it clearly takes a 1 cell or shorty 2cell..
copied direct from specs page ..3.7V-7.4V LiPo, or 6.0V LiFe with "shorty" battery dimensions
Feb 01, 2017, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vujkovicv
It looks so good I want it for the shelf, but I know if I got one I would drive it. There is good turnout for f1 at my local on road track.
What track & where?
Feb 01, 2017, 08:10 AM
Looks nice.
Sadly F1 racing has been a lost cause at my local track. I have been sitting on a F104, take it with me on club racing days but nobody else wants to run them. Also the few places that do run them changed to 25.5t motors from the 21.5t that I have now.
Feb 01, 2017, 08:48 AM
RCGroups Editor
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim_s
Looks nice.
Sadly F1 racing has been a lost cause at my local track. I have been sitting on a F104, take it with me on club racing days but nobody else wants to run them. Also the few places that do run them changed to 25.5t motors from the 21.5t that I have now.
That does stink! I guess if enough guys are running them with the 25.5t, might be worth it to sell your current power system and buy one.
Feb 01, 2017, 12:52 PM
TBS Crossfire or DragonLink?
I'd be all over this but it's 2WD!?!?

It should w AWD/4WD
Feb 01, 2017, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gman350
What track & where?
Prolevel rc in St Louis
Feb 03, 2017, 03:42 PM
Retired USAF, A&P mechanic
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusFPV
I'd be all over this but it's 2WD!?!?

It should w AWD/4WD
Real F1 cars are 2 wheel drive. Meant to be a challenge, not for everyone.
Feb 04, 2017, 05:05 AM
TBS Crossfire or DragonLink?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronbo

I've had the Tamiya and xray version of these F1 cars.
They can't be really used unless "prepared" track....it slides every where and gets frustrating.....4WD touring cars is more fun (opinion) and easier to control at break neck speeds
Feb 04, 2017, 08:25 AM
Some.. call him Tim...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronbo
Agreed!
I think I need one of these just to sit next to my box art VTA car!! Hate to build one as a shelf queen,but it might happen ;-)
Feb 05, 2017, 02:47 AM
Retired USAF, A&P mechanic
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusFPV
I've had the Tamiya and xray version of these F1 cars.
They can't be really used unless "prepared" track....it slides every where and gets frustrating.....4WD touring cars is more fun (opinion) and easier to control at break neck speeds
Then drive whats easiest for you. Pan cars aren't easy and is an apples to oranges comparison with a 4WD car. Drift away then......
Feb 05, 2017, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vujkovicv
Yah, I hear that...I think I need to buy two (2), one to shelf and one to play with.
Feb 06, 2017, 04:38 PM
I always enjoyed my pan cars over my touring cars on the track. Once you dial it in you appreciate how much more efficient they are in power delivery and handling.