Apr 05, 2017, 03:50 PM
May I suggest that when you have sales you limit quantities that can be purchased. Too often sale priced items are purchased only to be sold (flipped), or put up on eBay. Your inventory will last longer and your customers will be happier. Hope you're back up and running soon since I'm looking for parts for my VTOL Slow Stick.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 27, 2017, 10:44 AM
Closed Account
Did you get a reply on Slow Sticks?
Apr 27, 2017, 10:57 AM
Closed Account
So much for that. "All orders for both GWSUS.com and CaliberHobby.com will be canceled and refunded by 2/15/2017. "
Apr 30, 2017, 11:42 AM
Or current resident
Yea, they moved like 2 months ago. Beginning to look like they must have moved to the great beyond....
R.I.P. GWS????
May 04, 2017, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Forensics
Did you get a reply on Slow Sticks?
No. They didn't reply, but they did refund my order.
May 05, 2017, 08:37 PM
Too bad, I really liked their products.
May 06, 2017, 08:28 PM
Please bring back GWS EPS motors and the SLOW STICK.
Please
Please
Please
Please
May 07, 2017, 08:10 AM
Flying RC Models for 60 years.
Sure going to miss the HD & DD Orange Props, Great Props
May 11, 2017, 04:43 PM
If you message them thru Facebook you will eventually get a response. I just placed an order for an E-Starter and a C47 a few days ago. They stated that they are looking to have a master list of what is available by the end of the month.
Jun 09, 2017, 02:53 PM

Please GWS come back!!!!!

I have had many GWS aircraft, and I want more!
Please come back.

Thank you!
Bob
Jun 11, 2017, 05:23 PM
Closed Account
I wonder if there could be some market in the one they missed. Small EDFs. The thing that I found saddening was all the money invested in micro helis and prop planes, during a perion when the ARF market with retracts, and advanced helis, was quite obviously rapidly running them over. Seems a lot of investment lost there. They could have had a few exclusive years, selling 30-50mm jets with essentially no competition. The GP 10mm motor for example, fits perfectly into the EDF30. On the same school of thought, the EDF50 A10 could have sold with 12mm bl motors included, for some time, without much else similar in the market. There wasn't much around back then, and surely they could have got quite a discount on the motors, versus our cost to add them afterward. The problem I saw, is that they were used to selling NPS products, and did not want to provide any outsourced products, unless they could get them for next to nothing, such as Mabuchi brushed motors. The GWS BL motors for example, not known for high quality, are a perfect example. I won't even get started on the BL ESCs, when they could have bought from other reputable manufacturers for a lower cost, than producing their own.
Sep 26, 2017, 10:32 PM
RichKat58
GWS are some of the best planes EVER!
I am trying to find a GWS P-51 but no luck
Oct 04, 2017, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWS4CEO
However, the man power in GWS was reduced due to the lack of orders for years!

But we are still here for you!
Your mailbox is full! How can we still get GWS kits and parts??
Nov 10, 2017, 11:51 AM
+1 for Slow stick, best park plane ever!
Dec 25, 2017, 06:14 PM
Did anyone ever get a real answer from anyone on the fate of GWS and if any will ever or could ever be available to US?

Quick Reply