MAS 14x9x3 on the Carbon-Z T-28 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by peterswolf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 27, 2017, 09:32 AM
Data

MAS 14x9x3 on the Carbon-Z T-28

Well today (actually September 22 2015 hehe) I finally made it out the field to try out the MAS 14x9x3 propeller. The winds were a steady 8 mph for the most part. Take off was clean and up in the air easy, flying a few circuits I had a hard time telling the top speed was any different from stock, it sounded better than the stock prop thatís for sure. Where I really noticed the difference was whenever I hit the throttle hard, you could feel a much stronger pull than stock, at least thatís what I felt. It just seemed to haul better, felt more like a muscle car. So I put in four flights, two on 6S4400 and two more on 3S5500x2 in series. All flights were great. Flight times were very similar if not a tiny bit longer than stock prop. The ESC and the motor both were very warm but not insanely hot, in fact they felt a little cooler than I recall when using the stock prop, so thatís great. Some pictures of the prop to show how it looks, and for the fun of it my battery setups.
to remove ads between posts