Futaba O.S. Speed Tuned Surface Servos - Coming Soon! - RC Groups

Futaba O.S. Speed Tuned Surface Servos - Coming Soon!

Futaba has just announced it's new partnership with O.S. Speed Tuned and three new servos for surface racing.

Splash

Three New Digital Racing Servos

Futaba has just announced a new line of servos with long time partner O.S. Speed Tuned. Three high-voltage servos will soon be available for 1/8th scale on-road and off-road, and 1/10th scale on-road vehicles. Pricing and availability have not yet been announced.

Speed R1 BLS371SV

With 0.10 sec/19 kg-cm, this standard servo is designed for on-road 1/8th scale nitro applications. It runs on 7.4v and has middle and top aluminum cases.

Speed T1 BLS571SV

This low profile servo is designed for 1/10th scale on-road and features a 60-degree speed of 0.08 sec and torque of 11.0 kg-cm at 7.4 volts input. It comes with hardened gears and ceramic bearings.

Speed B1 S9373SV

Designed for 1/8th scale off-road, the B1 features an all-aluminum case, 0.06 sec/24.6 kg-cm speed and torque specs, and hybrid gears with ceramic bearings.

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Jan 26, 2017 at 01:11 PM..
Jan 27, 2017, 09:20 AM
Did I make the A Main?
as in the same OS company who makes nitro engines?
Jan 27, 2017, 10:03 AM
RCGroups Editor
It is!
Jan 27, 2017, 10:28 AM
Did I make the A Main?
hmm... first Ty Tessman servos, now OS... what's the deal? ha!
Jan 27, 2017, 10:57 AM
Suspended Account
apparently they are in the process of finding a maker to hold there brand name high..... im going to test one of these .. hope it last 3 race days ..going on a 6.5 lbs truck.. ..
Jan 27, 2017, 11:19 AM
RCGroups Editor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_delong
hmm... first Ty Tessman servos, now OS... what's the deal? ha!
The Tessman servo is Savox, right?
Jan 27, 2017, 12:15 PM
Did I make the A Main?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Gunn
The Tessman servo is Savox, right?
yeah, didn't mean to imply that Tessman worked with Futaba... just meant that I find it interesting to see outside channels focusing on their own "custom spec" servos and distributing them through OEM's like Futaba, Savox etc... I have to only wonder if other OEM's will start releasing <insert marketing name here> to promote the sales of a new spec servo?
Jan 27, 2017, 12:37 PM
Suspended Account
knew years ago other companies made servos for companies now they are just adding there names to them..