Goblin 420 Red/Yellow Conversion Kit - RC Groups

Goblin 420 Red/Yellow Conversion Kit

SAB has released a new conversion kit that transforms your Goblin 380 to a Goblin 420 in one complete package.

Splash

SAB is upgrading the Goblin 380 to the honorable Goblin 420!!

If you are a Goblin 380 fan, or think the 380 is just a hair too small for your liking, then look no further. SAB has released a new conversion kit that transforms your Goblin 380 to a Goblin 420 in one complete package. The effects of larger blades allows you to feel the stability of a larger frame, but also gives you the benefits of a lighter and more powerful machine. The kit includes everything you need to make the conversion and is available in 2 different colors at this time with RED and Yellow color schemes. Look for the pricing of the conversion kit to be around $155.

For more information, or if you're looking to buy the kit, click here.

The kit Includes:

• Red/Yellow Boom 420.
  • Thunderbolt main blades 420 mm
  • Carbon Tail blades 70 mm
  • Front tail pulley H0620-S
  • Tail pulley H0504-S
  • Tail blades HC464-S
  • Tail belt guide H0568-S
  • Carbon Road HC465-S

Jan 26, 2017, 07:10 PM
lol "honorable", uhh,,,,,,,,, guys in the ad department meant to say "VENERABLE' no doubt (better supply me with a lifetime of parts for cost if you at sab are going to change it, lol.

should come to me before releasing material so-as I can vet out the misnomers, LOL.

have a laugh, your " honorable" nesses.
Jan 29, 2017, 11:37 AM
Ive seen the complete build on one of these. Thought it looked like a great flyer as far as the builder an pilot goes. But... wouldnt adding a longer boom, tail rotors make it outa wack for being tail heavy. Seems trying to rebalance would be time consumming.