Jan 24, 2017, 10:36 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Airliner Decals & Liveries

Anyone has any link for Liveries I can acquire for Airbus A320 & Airbus A330
Both are Remote Controlled (not model) ive seen plent of decals for Windrider 737 but nothing for Airbus,

Can anyone shine a light on these please, or is there a way i can make my own if so , please describe.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 24, 2017, 02:39 PM
Contact Callie Graphics, she can probably help you.
Jan 24, 2017, 05:34 PM
There are a ton of free airliners at www.papercraftsquare.com. If you have the software to manipulate and scale the images, you can create your own decals.
Jan 25, 2017, 03:30 AM
Thread OP
would Photoshop be ideal to get the images re-scaled to 1/32?
Jan 25, 2017, 01:15 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenardH
would Photoshop be ideal to get the images re-scaled to 1/32?
Yes you certainly can Sir, I make all my RC decals & graphics myself via art software and a good laser printer.
Latest blog entry: RC 737 Max 7 Maiden flight!
Jan 26, 2017, 07:32 AM
Thread OP
Demondriver,

By any chance can you help me out for at I'm not the best with these things , if I give you a scale of my planes , any chance you could do some livery is aer lingus a320 or a330 and Alitalia a320??

Would be much apriciated
Jan 26, 2017, 06:59 PM
ego quos amo ut volant
Let me make a suggestion here if you will. If you want nice graphics for your airliner you can go to brandsoftheworld.com , they have a lot of the logos of the major airlines and they are in .eps format. Eps stands for encapsulated postscript, which is scaleable to any size without distorting or pixelating. Simply type in the airline name, and if they have it you will be given the choice to download it. If they don't have your airline download a picture of it in at least 300 dpi. Inkscape can convert it from a bitmap(pixels) to a scaleable vector graphic for you. If you need an art program to scale your graphics at home go to inkscape.org and download Inkscape. Inkscape is an open source free art program that can open .eps and many other files and is free, not just a trial, but free. You can then scale these files and take these files to anyone that can cut vinyl on a plotter and have super good looking graphics for your airliner.

I am a professional designer by trade and work in Corel, Illustrator, Photoshop and others on a daily basis. This is just a suggestion for those wanting good looking graphics and you won't have to spend a penny on the design or software for this hobby. Just a suggestion, I use Inkscape at home to scale plans as I have a plotter at home also that can cut vinyl and draw my plans on paper. Free fonts can be had at dafont.com Hope this helps.
Jan 27, 2017, 02:39 AM
Thread OP
Thank You Guys,

You've all been great help, there will be slight tweaking when it comes to wrapping the planes with thin 3m and hopefully it'll all come together.

Regards
Benard
Feb 22, 2017, 04:39 AM
Official Boat Bum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagraphicking
Let me make a suggestion here if you will. If you want nice graphics for your airliner you can go to brandsoftheworld.com , they have a lot of the logos of the major airlines and they are in .eps format. Eps stands for encapsulated postscript, which is scaleable to any size without distorting or pixelating. Simply type in the airline name, and if they have it you will be given the choice to download it. If they don't have your airline download a picture of it in at least 300 dpi. Inkscape can convert it from a bitmap(pixels) to a scaleable vector graphic for you. If you need an art program to scale your graphics at home go to inkscape.org and download Inkscape. Inkscape is an open source free art program that can open .eps and many other files and is free, not just a trial, but free. You can then scale these files and take these files to anyone that can cut vinyl on a plotter and have super good looking graphics for your airliner.

I am a professional designer by trade and work in Corel, Illustrator, Photoshop and others on a daily basis. This is just a suggestion for those wanting good looking graphics and you won't have to spend a penny on the design or software for this hobby. Just a suggestion, I use Inkscape at home to scale plans as I have a plotter at home also that can cut vinyl and draw my plans on paper. Free fonts can be had at dafont.com Hope this helps.
That was a very helpful post! Thank you!

Quick Reply