This thread is privately moderated by Getto Bird, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 22, 2017, 09:00 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Hanging out this raining day with two old friends.

Happy 2017....Kicking the the new off with spending some time with two old friends. Cause with these two....I'm learning CP (Control Pitch) flying now and I love it. Logging in my time with the XK K110 and the XK 123. The XK K110 is an excellent heli to learn on. You set the TX to as docile (6G) and all the way 3D as you like. I look at it this way...when I can handle these birds (XK 110/123), I can handle the 450 and above.
But back to my 107's....I don't fly them much but, I do fly them. To show you how awesome this RCgroup is, I remember when I first started on this forum, I was blown away on how kool everyone was on helping out us newbie's. And even more blown away that some of these guys helping, flew 450 and bigger but still stop by the Syma 107g page and offered help and still flew these little birds.....that's why I always stop by now and then to read and offer if I can.
Anywho.... been wanting to do this for a while and that is blow out dust, fine fine carpet hair etc...and oil and give a little tightness on all screws. Raining out, so got a fire going and did some maintenance and flying.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply