Jan 22, 2017, 08:35 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Help: CL Cap 10 profile plans from around 1984??

Hello all! Around 1984 I scatch built a .35 size profile stunter of the Mudry Cap 10b from plans. Although I put very few flights on it before it was destroyed in a non-flying accident I found it to be a very pretty design and an excellent flyer. Because of the plane's untimely demise I have always wanted to at least find another set of plans for it. This one drives me a littel nuts, I have looked high and low, off and on over the years, but no luck. I was pretty sure it was a Model Airplane News plan. Any help would be much appreciated!
Last edited by bipeman; Jan 22, 2017 at 08:41 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2017, 10:02 PM
Now I have to land that thing?
I'd be interested in seeing these plans, too, as I grew up less than a mile from the runway the French Connection used to take off for their practice runs. Used to see them head out in formation all the time. I like the round lines of the Cap 10, although I presume the later CAP's with squarish lines were better for aerobatics/performance.
Feb 02, 2017, 12:49 AM
CAP 20, maybe? From MAN November 1983.

Description:A control-line model of a French aerobatic airplane. The Doc Matthews design features profile construction with a built-up, flapped wing. WS: 51.5 in.; L: 30.5 in.; Engine: .35 to .40;1 sheet.
Additional Information:
Difficulty Level: LD2
Plan #X11831.

http://www.airagestore.com/plans/cap-20.html
Feb 02, 2017, 10:42 AM
Thread OP
gmondry you da' man! That's it! Thanks...

Quick Reply