Sep 29, 2004, 08:46 PM
Thread OP
3dfoamy.com has the best free planes. Hundreds of hours spent on each plan.FREE PLANS CLICK HERE

ULL BE GLAD U BUILT THESE PLANES AND NOT JUST A HUNK OF FOAM
to remove ads between posts
Sep 30, 2004, 10:15 AM
Zach,,,i just don't understand,,, i like that TurboRaven,, i try to get it in the e-mail process,, but it keeps saying,, "" order not processed"""??? H-Bird{{ free plans,,,}},,, it is free ?? yes???
Sep 30, 2004, 10:36 PM
Thread OP
i jsut ordered it for FREE, you type your billing address and EMAIL he just needs the address for refrence . he will send the plans email.
3D Foamy Models
Order Receipt
Please print or save this as your receipt.
Order date: 9/30/2004. OnlineOrder_00007411
Thanks for ordering with 3DFoamy.com! I cut, pack, and ship each kit specifically for you, so your kit is fresh :O) Remember that Depron is out till the end of the month. Call me if you missed that on the order page. Bluecor kits and other parts are shipping out in a week or less. (LOTS OF ORDERS!) Thanks and Enjoy! -Levi & Brooke Jordan Phone: (509) 714-9023
Fax: (509) 624-0484
Email: Sales@3DFoamy.com

Mail:
3D Foamy Models
10040 West Barberry
Cheney, WA 99004
USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Name Qty Item# Ship Method Unit Price Price

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE 3DF Turbo Raven Plan Set 1 3DF2free
$0.00 $0.00

Grand Total: $0.00

Shipping Information:

Name: Zachary Seiser
Address: ---- White Oak cir.
Melbourne, FL -----
USA
Day Phone: (321) --- ----
EMail: Imaspaceguy90@yahoo.com
Billing Information:

Name: Zachary Seiser
Address: ---- White Oak cir.
Melbourne, FL 3----
USA
Payment By:

For check payments please mail the check.
CC Number:

Expiration:

Signature:

Day Phone: (321) --- ----
EMail: Imaspaceguy90@yahoo.com

Copyright © 1998-2004. Powered by CartManager | Privacy Policy.
Oct 01, 2004, 12:30 AM

free plans,,

ok Zach,, let me try again ,, & i'll report back,,,thanks
Oct 01, 2004, 12:56 AM

order

ok i tryed it again,, & it worked this time,,,i think it was a glitch in the phone #,,,it wouldn't process until i put the area code for it...thanks Zach
Oct 01, 2004, 06:22 AM
Thread OP
NO problem, u will love 3dfoamy.com R/c planes. They Fly so good and have had hundreds of man hours put into them. Levi (the owner of 3d foamys.com) works with his wife in creating the masterpieces. And i heard there having a baby . So stop by 3dfoamy.com and take a little look around. You will find outthat hae does this for fun, he loves inventing and building. So my best wishes go out to Levi and his new daughter ( or soon to be)
Oct 01, 2004, 09:46 AM

best wishes too

Yes,,, indeed,,, ditto on the best wishes too,,& thank you again,,,can't wait till i get this thing built,,,that video looked pretty cool,,, i plan on putting a AXI 22/08/26 on it with a 2 cell thunder ,,, hope it wont be too heavy,,,

Quick Reply