Jan 20, 2017, 02:52 PM
Discussion

Survey from Revolectrix

Help us by completing a brief survey and become eligible for prizes from Revolectrix!

http://www.revolectrix.com/new_appli...t01.20.17.html

Thanks,
Jamie Marks
REVO USA
to remove ads between posts
Jan 22, 2017, 06:35 AM
Survey was interesting. Looks like BUMP tech is going to be integrated soon. The PL series is past-due for screen/wheel upgrades.
I was hoping for an external 300 watt discharger....
Jan 22, 2017, 06:49 AM
i've been waiting for a charger that comes with some mod-cons! Like a larger, higher resolution, modern screen, built in Bump, onboard logging that can easily sent ot he PC for 30 inch screen viewing and playing! lol

Why not?

Just readied my 3000W 48V PSU and case ready and waiting for a charger!
Jan 22, 2017, 10:34 AM
+ one on the external 300 watt discharger. Maybe 1-6 cells with 3.85 storage cutoff or lower
Jan 23, 2017, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeddaddy
+ one on the external 300 watt discharger. Maybe 1-6 cells with 3.85 storage cutoff or lower
Now you're talking!
Jan 23, 2017, 07:35 AM
I had been assuming they'd eventually integrate the bump controller. But when you think about it, having it detachable so you can mount or position it wherever you want, would actually be an advantage. Which means our current setups are actually upgrades of future models. But if you're using the app, that changes things and you don't even really need a screen on the charger. Maybe they'll have such a version as well, should save $.
Jan 23, 2017, 07:54 AM
Hum, won't let me take the survey from my phone so sent the link to my Mac and will do later.
Jan 23, 2017, 05:30 PM
Okay I took it, now lets see how much spam I get from giving my phone and email.
Jan 26, 2017, 07:16 AM
Unregistered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Marks
Help us by completing a brief survey and become eligible for prizes from Revolectrix!

http://www.revolectrix.com/new_appli...t01.20.17.html

Thanks,
Jamie Marks
REVO USA
Hi Jamie, if a new version of the single unit PL8 comes out with an integrated BC, will the older version still be available?
Jan 26, 2017, 04:04 PM
Yes. We plan to keep the existing line of PL chargers going as well as the BC as a separate product.
Jan 29, 2017, 02:57 AM
Unregistered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Marks
Yes. We plan to keep the existing line of PL chargers going as well as the BC as a separate product.
Thanks for replying Jamie.

It just makes sense if you already have the existing model and a BC, to just add another of the same.