Runcam Swift 2 600TVL FPV Camera - Page 3 - RC Groups
Jun 19, 2017, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FpvRider
Hello,

If a person has already had this problem? I connected a swift 2 camera to an Omnibus pro V2 card. I can not display Betaflight OSD. I have disabled (Position Off ) the OSD of the camera swift 2 and I still have nothing. When I plug the quad, the betaflight logo appears but it is scrambled and disappears ...

I would like to keep only the betaflight osd

If you have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Renaud
You ever have this problem fixed? I run a DYS ominibus F4 with beta flight. It has the onboard betaflight OSD it was working fine with my Runcam olderversion. I smashed it and replaced with a runcam 2 I shut off all the run cam OSD displays and want to use the beta flight one but nothing shows up on screen I swapped back to older version cam and everything is there. but for some reason I can't see the display on the swift 2 ? any Ideas?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2017, 11:23 AM
I run a DYS ominibus F4 with beta flight. It has the onboard betaflight OSD it was working fine with my Runcam olderversion. I smashed it and replaced with a runcam 2 I shut off all the run cam OSD displays and want to use the beta flight one but nothing shows up on screen I swapped back to older version cam and everything is there. but for some reason I can't see the display on the swift 2 ? any Ideas?
Aug 21, 2017, 02:51 AM
Some issues with Swift 2.

Trouble with Runcam swift 2 (2 min 53 sec)
Sep 12, 2017, 04:24 PM
Nowhere have I read what the Aspect Ratio is. I assume it's 4:3?
Sep 18, 2017, 07:50 PM
I just installed my Runcam Swift 2 (using 2.1mm PAL) and I'm noticing that the leftmost motor is more in view that the right. I'm using a realacc x210 v+ frame.

Upon inspection the frame doesn't appear to be warped. The camera seems to be set in the middle of the frame from what I could tell. What could be causing this?
Last edited by rcmark127; Sep 21, 2017 at 10:04 AM.
Oct 13, 2017, 07:28 AM
What lens is everybody running? 2.1, 2.3, or 2.5?
Nov 09, 2017, 04:25 PM
Hey Guys!

I just connected my Swift 2 to TBS Unify Pro HV and the sound from the Swift 2 microphone is terrible.
There is something like very loud “knock” sound that is repeating nonstop.

I connect the audio wire from the Cam direct to the Smartaudio cable from the VTX which is connected to a UART.

http://team-blacksheep.freshdesk.com...d-how-it-works
“The digital signal can be connected either directly or using a Resistor. ”

Isn’t the Audio signal from the Swift 2 is a digital signal?
Nov 09, 2017, 05:04 PM
That sound is the smart audio digital communication. It should go away when the quad is armed.