Jun 19, 2017, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FpvRider
Hello,

If a person has already had this problem? I connected a swift 2 camera to an Omnibus pro V2 card. I can not display Betaflight OSD. I have disabled (Position Off ) the OSD of the camera swift 2 and I still have nothing. When I plug the quad, the betaflight logo appears but it is scrambled and disappears ...

I would like to keep only the betaflight osd

If you have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Renaud
You ever have this problem fixed? I run a DYS ominibus F4 with beta flight. It has the onboard betaflight OSD it was working fine with my Runcam olderversion. I smashed it and replaced with a runcam 2 I shut off all the run cam OSD displays and want to use the beta flight one but nothing shows up on screen I swapped back to older version cam and everything is there. but for some reason I can't see the display on the swift 2 ? any Ideas?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2017, 10:23 AM
I run a DYS ominibus F4 with beta flight. It has the onboard betaflight OSD it was working fine with my Runcam olderversion. I smashed it and replaced with a runcam 2 I shut off all the run cam OSD displays and want to use the beta flight one but nothing shows up on screen I swapped back to older version cam and everything is there. but for some reason I can't see the display on the swift 2 ? any Ideas?