View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with your Taranis Q X7?
Yes, 100% 18 54.55%
Want to have some mods 13 39.39%
Not satisfied 2 6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Sep 18, 2019, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by interestingfello
yes
no
thanks
to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2019, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmackenzie
Switch assignments to enable the inputs circled below are probably the cause.
First one probably, second one for sure.
Eliminate them and see if it works as expected.
pmackenzie Thank you, You were dead on with the fix for my radio. All is working like it should. Thanks for the info. One reason this site is so good is because there are so many helpful people here like you and others. Thanks again.
Sep 20, 2019, 11:11 PM
Delete
Last edited by Griggs2121; Sep 20, 2019 at 11:19 PM. Reason: figured it out
Sep 24, 2019, 01:11 AM
Success at last with Vario. Changed r/x to a X6R and another model fitted with a GRX8. Both work well.
Sep 24, 2019, 06:07 AM
Beach Bum

iRangeX 4-in-1

I have the QX7s with iRangeX 4-in-1 multimodule. Using PPM for output of module. Radio menu does not specify FlySky or AFHDS2 protocol.
Binded successfully to FlySky receiver. Problem is that only one RX will bind at a time. If I change model selection, that one RX keeps its bind. If I bind a second RX, the first Rx looses its bind. Not able to set RX numbers in the multimodule.
is anyone able to help with a suggestion or how-to? Thank You.
I have researched and made numerous attempts to figure it out.
Sep 24, 2019, 09:19 AM
Happy FPV flyer
If you want PPM you need the module with a rotary selector and configure multiprotocol firmware so that the positions of the selector give you multiple flysky receivers.
But you should use MULTI instead of PPM in the first place and then you can set everything up from the radio.
Sep 24, 2019, 09:31 AM
Beach Bum
Thank you., the problem is MULTI does not show up as a selection. Maybe I failed with proper OpenTX firmware, using 2.2.2 with mutimodule selected. iRangeX plus has a rotary dial and bind plug.
Sep 24, 2019, 10:18 AM
Happy FPV flyer
After you select multimodule in companion you must redownload and reflash firmware.
Sep 24, 2019, 10:50 AM
Beach Bum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrah
After you select multimodule in companion you must redownload and reflash firmware.
That solved it! I was suspecting user error since I am new to Taranis and OpenTX . Thank You so much.
Sep 24, 2019, 02:01 PM
I've tried many times before, no luck. I'd like to use my qx7 as sim controller. I followed couple youtube videos, whick worked for most. Whats missing ?? Windows 7 Pro detects my qx7 but i'm not able to calibrate it

Wysłane z mojego SM-A520F przy użyciu Tapatalka
Sep 24, 2019, 02:39 PM
Edit: that got me sorted

Wysłane z mojego SM-A520F przy użyciu Tapatalka
Sep 25, 2019, 04:32 AM

qx7 with 4 in 1 module

@ steve flyslow...not sure if will be the same for others but i find fs2a 's tend to lose the bind anyway ...always have for me just have to rebind each time i fly !!! can be a pain if i forget ...get to the field and no bind ...always take the bind plug with me now ...just in case !!!!
Sep 25, 2019, 05:58 AM
Beach Bum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxian
@ steve flyslow...not sure if will be the same for others but i find fs2a 's tend to lose the bind anyway ...always have for me just have to rebind each time i fly !!! can be a pain if i forget ...get to the field and no bind ...always take the bind plug with me now ...just in case !!!!
Thanks for the heads up, will be sure to have a bind plug.
So far I have bound three FS 2A receivers to models. Binds are holding so far, but I have not flown yet. All I need to do now is figure out the RSSI values. I have read they are different values with FlySky. Currently at -60dB.
Sep 25, 2019, 10:48 AM
mine are mostly the fsia6...not the fsia62b ...they dont show a rssi !!! have 3 of the 2b's but not sure what rssi value should be either ...maybe one of the gurus can help !!
Sep 25, 2019, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAV8R1964
Took a look at Aloft Hobbies website. They no longer list the QX7 and the price is dropping on the special edition. I wonder if that means there’ll be an ACCESS version of this radio on the way soon.
We have seen the sales of non ACCESS radios drop off, so we have put them on sale. FrSky has not said anything about a new ACCESS version, but I assume that we will see one at some point.

Still flying my X7S and love my radio.

-Wayne

Quick Reply