Spektrum DX5R Transmitter

Spektrum just announced a new surface radio with some great features. It's called the DX5R and it's a solid radio with high-end features, yet it costs just $299...

Splash

Spektrum Announces a New Surface Radio

Spektrum just announced a new surface radio with some great features. It's called the DX5R and it's a solid radio with high-end features, yet it costs just $299. It features 5 proportional channels, comfortable ergonomics, 250 model memory, 5 drive modes per model and a quick 5.5ms frame rate. There are multiple wheel, grip and trigger adjustments available to fine tune the feel to your liking.

The DX5R is a programmable transmitter with an intuitive interface controlled by a scroll wheel that also clicks as a button to make selections fast and easy. It's compatible with AVC receivers and offers programmable mixes, ABS, 4-wheel steering, dual rates, exponential and has built in telemetry for real time data readout. It also has a vibrator alert system and you can program it to alert you based on programmable telemetry data. The DX5R comes with a SR6000T telemetry receiver and will be available in April. Horizon Hobby is taking pre-orders so get your order in now if you want one.

Check out the Spektrum DX5R Transmitter here.

Jan 20, 2017, 11:35 PM
My hovercraft is full of eels.
A bit more reasonable than the DX6R. I like this one but I would need a 5 channel AVC RX to go with it, otherwise I really have no use for it over my DX4S.

Quick Reply