Jan 22, 2018, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qba667
@darmach sure that can be done. For I6 I have added SW E because only one pin of tiny MKL16 was not utilized. We have right now virtual channels like:
  • SNR,
  • ERROR
  • PPM input 4,5,6 - so we can use head trackers or external joystick for camera movement.
  • And physical:
  • VAR C - instead of switch
  • Switch B over ADC, so 3 position switch can be used.
I have added endpoints and trims for channels 6-14.
Simple mixes like A+B, B+C and similar are possible.
We can also add mappings form buttons or if MCU has spare pins external switches.
If you have any ideas just post in related topic.

@hifinsword
I have added also number of improvements that make the I6 unit much better
  • 3 configurable alarms - you can set it on SNR or any other value.
  • vario alarm - informing if monitored value is changing and how fast.
  • calibration and alarm of TX voltage so lipo up to 2S can be sued as power source - with correct voltage reading
  • timer - but that you know
  • telemetry - from cleanflight/betaflight over same serial or just receivers - before radio has not accepted even SNR
  • telemetry voltage calibration
  • ASL calculation from CAT01 sensor - using fixed point math and logarithm calculation
The I6 had been pushed to the upper limits - there is no more flash on this device.

Personally I am using other system right now - so for me this work is not needed - but just want to do something for owners of I6X.
@hifinsword - ha! how about this ^ as a feature list! ^_^
@qba667 - I'm not entirely sure - but if I recall all switches on i6x are routed trough ADC. I think in the beginning I was experimenting and could connect potentiometer to any of the inputs and values was read properly. I have some 3 position switches and want to solder them in instead of 2 position ones, but have to find time to do that .)
Last edited by darmach; Jan 22, 2018 at 11:04 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 04, 2019, 11:14 AM
i have the WARNING PUT THE THROTTLE DOWN BLABLABLA... problem ...
and i cant solve it...
who can help me?
Jan 05, 2019, 10:50 AM
Sailor and Radio Ham
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by insestito
i have the WARNING PUT THE THROTTLE DOWN BLABLABLA... problem ...
and i cant solve it...
who can help me?
We need more detail of the problem.
Jan 06, 2019, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLaser03
We need more detail of the problem.
i have this problem...
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...p#post40840735

FLYSKY FS-I6 ESPAÑA Problema con emisora,bajando el throttle se queda (Warning)help me!!!) (0 min 49 sec)
Last edited by insestito; Jan 06, 2019 at 04:24 AM.
Jan 06, 2019, 10:22 PM
Sailor and Radio Ham
Thread OP
Has this always been a problem, or did it just begin?

Have you done anything to the unit such as changed a component, update software, drop the unit?
Jan 07, 2019, 01:41 AM
Flyin' Finn in eternal spin...
Quote:
The unit in the video is i6, not i6X.

You can try to start it in recovery mode: Push both trims on left side to the center while powering it on. The screen should display nothing , it just stays blank. Then, while in that mode, flash it with i6 firmware, not the one for i6X, as they are not compatible.

The pic explains how to push the trims: Recovery mode.

Turnigy i6 is a rebrand of FlySky i6 and its firmware can be found here. Hope this helps.
Jan 07, 2019, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasTeddy
The unit in the video is i6, not i6X.

You can try to start it in recovery mode: Push both trims on left side to the center while powering it on. The screen should display nothing , it just stays blank. Then, while in that mode, flash it with i6 firmware, not the one for i6X, as they are not compatible.

The pic explains how to push the trims: Recovery mode.

Turnigy i6 is a rebrand of FlySky i6 and its firmware can be found here. Hope this helps.
i have the i6x, but it shows the same WARNING screen...
i flashed one firmware but when i turn on it shows the same screen...
Jan 07, 2019, 07:27 AM
Flyin' Finn in eternal spin...
Quote:
i have the i6x, but it shows the same WARNING screen...
i flashed one firmware but when i turn on it shows the same screen...
OK, I understood it's your Tx in video. If flashing new firmware in recovery mode does not help, then I can't say a lot more. I have original firmware for i6 in my pc, but not the one for i6X.
Feb 20, 2019, 11:17 PM
Sailor and Radio Ham
Thread OP
Is the RSSI and Signal Strength shown on the i5X display that of the i6X to receiver link, or the receiver to i6X link?
Apr 07, 2019, 11:47 AM
Hello guys, I've been looking for a small receiver of 6 ch at least, I already have 2 small ones of 4ch but I can't find one with 6 channels at least, I came across with this one which is 8ch

https://www.banggood.com/Mini-Flysky...r_warehouse=CN

you can connect at least 4 servos but how it's suppouse you can add the other servos? I can't figure out

Also I found this one another 8ch receiver but the seller warn about this "Compability: Flysky 9X, I6 and all the Flysky First generation transmitter under 6CH." which make me think It's because the receiver It's AFHDA

https://www.banggood.com/8CH-Dual-An...r_warehouse=CN

So far as I know the Flysky i6x It's capable of use AFHDA and AFHDA 2A, so that receiver should work

Or someone else knows a small receiver like those ones? I'm planning to use it in a DLG

Thanks!

Quick Reply