Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 14, 2017, 12:24 AM
Well the arms on mine won't move at all, also my friends frame is the same, the arms won't move
to remove ads between posts
Apr 19, 2017, 11:29 PM
m e x o FPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarpi
Well the arms on mine won't move at all, also my friends frame is the same, the arms won't move
My arms have shifted in light crashes. it would be really nice to find something 3d printed to hold the arms in place
btw does anyone know when just the arms will be for sale?
Apr 20, 2017, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarpi
wow, that's really nice !!
great find
Apr 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
Well I guess your hands aren't very strong? Lol jk. Mine move no matter how much I tighten the screws or if I put longer screws. Got the 3D printed spacer, going to install and see if it makes a difference.
Apr 27, 2017, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwannatt
Well I guess your hands aren't very strong? Lol jk. Mine move no matter how much I tighten the screws or if I put longer screws. Got the 3D printed spacer, going to install and see if it makes a difference.
I wonder if the original frame is different
Apr 28, 2017, 04:37 PM
original arms wont have that gap, and the battery strap can be fixed on the bottom plate, i think it also has the foam to sort the screw heads
Apr 28, 2017, 09:49 PM
Genuine skitzo also has thicker plates, and antenna mounts
May 02, 2017, 10:26 PM
Yeah i think top plates are like 3mm on skitzo and the antenna mount plates are sorta useless unless you want to place your vtx vertical, but this is sturdy as hell and so cheap, i would love to get the skitzo one but living outside the US is a pain when ordering stuff, like 60-100usd shipping, endless taxes, on the other hand BG ships them fast and easy.
May 03, 2017, 10:31 AM
Yah true, I recommend you get one of those 3D printed spacers though. Because the arms do have play a do move
May 19, 2017, 02:35 PM
philly
just got mine today