FuriBee Fuuton200-FPV Racing Drone-AIO F3 FC+OSD+PDB - Page 58 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 12, 2017, 03:53 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastblade
Well thank you.... those are the Infinity Batteries I keep telling everybody about.... Great Batteries! ....

Believe it or not ... that area is one of five designated areas in NYC you can legally fly a drone at... hard to see but there is a 8ft high fence going around the whole area... was originally and still is a designated fly by wire plane park... hence the concrete circles... but a lot more drones there now... not supposed to fly outside of it...

I figured something like that on those color blips.. glad you confirmed it..those blips are annoying as heck.. Hopefully I can find a clover leaf shortly that fits... don't know how it's gonna take the landings though... lol... I see they have a new button antenna out I gotta investigate... that clearview module looks nice too for fatsharks...

Can't wait to get my 2305-2700kv frames upgraded with this Kakute....


I got the infinity batteries as well but for some reason they sag more when i throttle up. Maybe its the weight of my quad, It comes in at >260g's.
I was certainly not questioning the location you are flying. In my opinion most regulations are stupid and unnecessary. Sure you should not fly over homes, crowds, roads etc but those 1.5km radius no fly zone around helipads really bugs me because these things are everywhere. My take on these regulations is that they mostly considered camera drones like the mavic or phantom and because people flying these usually don't know what they are doing (because they are so easy to fly everyone can fly them). But it also hits us racing/freestyle pilots. I could understand them not allowing anything above 250g in these zones (then I could still fly my 2inch quad or one of my <50g brushless models) but really anything that flies cannot take off there.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 12, 2017, 01:08 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by derJaeger
I got the infinity batteries as well but for some reason they sag more when i throttle up. Maybe its the weight of my quad, It comes in at >260g's.
@260g's and if your running stock motors it shouldn't be sagging like that... You have more than one of those batteries? ... I have 4 of them and they're all good far as I can tell... I have (2) 1300's mah and those hold up well also... hmmm.... on my 2305-2700kv all batteries if I'm running hard only last about a minute...
Nov 12, 2017, 06:30 PM
Registered User
What props are you running, derjaeger?
Nov 12, 2017, 09:07 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonobox
Confirmed. FC is faulty and no video and no OSD.
Camera and VTX are working fine.

I've ordered a Kakute F4
Had a mellow crash today into grass and now feels like the gyro has gon out to as the thing is all over the place and practically has a mind of its own now; values keep drifting in betaflight even after multiple re calibrations. Looking into new FC and I just can't bring myself to spend any money on the new kakute F4 with this one being such garbage and also read that people are having problems with tabs coming off the new kakute. Im going with the CL racing F4S as it seems to be getting great reviews from everyone and haven't been able to find anything to negative yet.

On another note, anyone else getting pretty poor range with the Frsky Rx that came with the fuuton? Had a fail safe today that literally made me burst out laughing with how much of a joke it was, 300 yards max in an open field over one baseball fence Its the furthest ive tried going with it since ive had it. Im running a qx7 and considering grabbing an R-xsr with the CL board. thoughts?
Nov 12, 2017, 09:34 PM
youtube.com searchfor socalep1
Danq0's Avatar
@glweek check the motors to see if there are anything stuck inside, or if the bells are rubbing. Also check to see all the connections between the motors and esc's and esc's to flight controller are solid .
Nov 12, 2017, 09:51 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Irock1985's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0
@glweek check the motors to see if there are anything stuck inside, or if the bells are rubbing. Also check to see all the connections between the motors and esc's and esc's to flight controller are solid .
...... And of course make sure there's no debris inside in between the stack
Nov 12, 2017, 09:55 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by glweek
read that people are having problems with tabs coming off the new kakute.
I searched the web and only found those few incidents over on Oscarliang forum all in the same month basically when I first investigated the FC ... the pads can't literally fall off since it is a part of the whole etched copper_sheet... if anything that particular pad came de-laminated.... now how is another question... could of been over heated with a soldering tip which would make sense and most likely what happened... I've read this happening on other boards with poor soldering technique... So I am keeping an eye out for it... I guess I'll be able to get a good synopsis of it since I have 3 more coming tomorrow for my other quads... I figured I was so happy for the first time on how stable it was it was worth it to me anyways... so I'm hoping it was just bad technique or worse case just a bad batch... but no troubles here... yet...

P.s. now that I think about it... happened to me a few years ago when I was soldering a PC board and my technique was far from being a technique at that time... so I'll go with it was caused by poor technique....
Last edited by fastblade; Nov 12, 2017 at 10:03 PM.
Nov 13, 2017, 09:25 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by discord5000
What props are you running, derjaeger?
I am running DAL cyclones (5045). They have more pitch than the stock props and are a bit heavier. That might be the problem. Maybe I am also just too over sensitive to my voltage. How bad for the battery is sagging really? By sagging I mean short drops down to 13V when sprinting
Nov 13, 2017, 12:07 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by glweek
Had a mellow crash today into grass and now feels like the gyro has gon out to as the thing is all over the place and practically has a mind of its own now; values keep drifting in betaflight even after multiple re calibrations. Looking into new FC and I just can't bring myself to spend any money on the new kakute F4 with this one being such garbage and also read that people are having problems with tabs coming off the new kakute. Im going with the CL racing F4S as it seems to be getting great reviews from everyone and haven't been able to find anything to negative yet.

On another note, anyone else getting pretty poor range with the Frsky Rx that came with the fuuton? Had a fail safe today that literally made me burst out laughing with how much of a joke it was, 300 yards max in an open field over one baseball fence Its the furthest ive tried going with it since ive had it. Im running a qx7 and considering grabbing an R-xsr with the CL board. thoughts?
I would suggest the Matek F405
It was my second choice but I've been lured by the promise of easy interaction of frsky and kakute
Nov 13, 2017, 06:05 PM
Registered User
Look what came in the mail today...
Nov 13, 2017, 06:59 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by derJaeger
I am running DAL cyclones (5045). They have more pitch than the stock props and are a bit heavier. That might be the problem. Maybe I am also just too over sensitive to my voltage. How bad for the battery is sagging really? By sagging I mean short drops down to 13V when sprinting

yea that's to much prop for 260grams-2205... try the Dal 5050-2blade... I like them anyways... the other ones I like for 3 blade is the stock props... I think they are dys props.. but for me I like the 5050-2's cause they don't float as much which I like... plus they're light and still have punch when you get into the throttle...

I do like the cyclones 5045 on my diatone gt2s which weighs 375g's.... I just put 5046 on it... the 5152 that came with it float to much again for me....
Nov 13, 2017, 09:10 PM
Registered User
I agree. I'm keen to try the new 5040 cyclones.
Nov 14, 2017, 01:55 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by discord5000
I agree. I'm keen to try the new 5040 cyclones.
I read they aren't as tuff as 5045/6 cyclones... the stock ones are okay on durability.... the 5050-2's are awesome durability...
Last edited by fastblade; Nov 14, 2017 at 02:26 AM.
Nov 14, 2017, 11:20 AM
Registered User
Just received 20 pairs of Racerstar 5040
I will try them over the weekend.
They seem more robust and with a little bit more surface
Today, 05:58 AM
Registered User
Good bye kakute f3....during a hard crash the entire top section of the frame tilted and the camera damaged the board.
Not a great design for the camera. The distance to the board is too small.

The chip close to the kakute sign is desoldered and one capacitor is missing.

Moreover during this flight I was having a lot of blackouts in my video.
I can't understand where is the issue...well, new controller is on the way and I'm planning to use new VTX


Thread Tools