Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 19, 2017, 10:41 PM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
lol, I have a few esc's that are dshot capable, but they all require removing the cap. with the possiblity of ruining the entire thing, and the fact that it flys fine on multishot and oneshot, Ive decided to just stick with the latter.

_________

Ive also received my taranis! its been sitting in the box for the past couple days, it seems so complicated haha. I turned it on and tried messed around with the settings a little bit, but that is as far as I got
to remove ads between posts
Mar 19, 2017, 11:00 PM
HBS
HBS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0
lol, I have a few esc's that are dshot capable, but they all require removing the cap. with the possiblity of ruining the entire thing, and the fact that it flys fine on multishot and oneshot, Ive decided to just stick with the latter.
_________
Ive also received my taranis! its been sitting in the box for the past couple days, it seems so complicated haha. I turned it on and tried messed around with the settings a little bit, but that is as far as I got
Yeah, Taranis initially looks intimidating to me as well as compared with other Tx like Flysky FS-I6. But, after playing around with Taranis and watching a few videos, it's become easier. There are many youtube videos about Taranis if you are interested, and I found those made by "Painless360" quite helpful.

Now, back to the telemetry issue I mentioned, please let me know if you figure out how to get battery voltage from Fuuton 200 on Taranis. One possible issue is the receiver. I saw on this video that Fuuton 200 has the XM+ receiver.

★★★ FUUTON 200 || 155 € !!! Ich bin verliebt ★★★ (15 min 47 sec)

If that's the case, then there will be no telemetry. However, the receiver on my Fuuton 200 looks like a XSR, which has the default telemetry and a bunch of other sensors. I didn't see anything about which FrSky receiver is used on the Quick Start Guide v1.0 that came in the box.
Mar 20, 2017, 07:48 PM
Unstoppable quaddiction
I put together a quick review of the Fuuton, I really like this thing.

Furibee Fuuton 200 review (8 min 16 sec)
Mar 20, 2017, 08:09 PM
HBS
HBS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorkyFPV
I put together a quick review of the Fuuton, I really like this thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcXJwjXps8U
Nice review video!!

Quick questions: When you flash the ESC firmware, did you go with the one that popped out - G-L-30? Or, did you change it? Also, are you running Oneshot or Multishot?
Mar 20, 2017, 08:27 PM
Unstoppable quaddiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBS
Nice review video!!

Quick questions: When you flash the ESC firmware, did you go with the one that popped out - G-L-30? Or, did you change it? Also, are you running Oneshot or Multishot?
Yeah you should keep it the same if its GL30 or GL20 just use the same, I am running the stock oneshot125, I tried oneshot42 but it did not work, and I don't believe it supports multishot, so its pretty much dshot150 after oneshot125 which I am going to try shortly.
Mar 20, 2017, 08:37 PM
HBS
HBS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorkyFPV
Yeah you should keep it the same if its GL30 or GL20 just use the same, I am running the stock oneshot125, I tried oneshot42 but it did not work, and I don't believe it supports multishot, so its pretty much dshot150 after oneshot125 which I am going to try shortly.
Thanks for the clarification!! I haven't changed anything on my Fuuton 200, and it is already quite stable. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take it outside because we are still covered in snow
Mar 20, 2017, 08:43 PM
Unstoppable quaddiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBS
Thanks for the clarification!! I haven't changed anything on my Fuuton 200, and it is already quite stable. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take it outside because we are still covered in snow
Yeah same here, I live in PA and we got about 15 inches so there's still a lot on the ground. I'll probably go fly this weekend even if there is some left, its supposed to be 70 on sunday. I'm going to get some good 1080p footage to post instead of the DVR stuff.
Mar 21, 2017, 05:12 AM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
I feel left out, theres no snow over here ever
Mar 21, 2017, 11:12 AM

devo 7 connection

Do you think its possible to install a compatible receiver to control it with a devo 7?? Cause its the radio I already have atm. Also I have a devo 7e but we all know about range issues with it... pretty much use it for indoors and small toy quads.
Mar 22, 2017, 01:55 AM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleonp13
Do you think its possible to install a compatible receiver to control it with a devo 7?? Cause its the radio I already have atm. Also I have a devo 7e but we all know about range issues with it... pretty much use it for indoors and small toy quads.
Aside from the walkera rodeo, ive never had to use a devo receiver
Unless there is there something special with them... I think they should work just like any other receivers.
Mar 22, 2017, 02:16 AM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBS
Yeah, Taranis initially looks intimidating to me as well as compared with other Tx like Flysky FS-I6. But, after playing around with Taranis and watching a few videos, it's become easier. There are many youtube videos about Taranis if you are interested, and I found those made by "Painless360" quite helpful.

Now, back to the telemetry issue I mentioned, please let me know if you figure out how to get battery voltage from Fuuton 200 on Taranis. One possible issue is the receiver. I saw on this video that Fuuton 200 has the XM+ receiver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQGL...26aLNWo_vt0X46

If that's the case, then there will be no telemetry. However, the receiver on my Fuuton 200 looks like a XSR, which has the default telemetry and a bunch of other sensors. I didn't see anything about which FrSky receiver is used on the Quick Start Guide v1.0 that came in the box.
I was going through some websites and saw this, I guess some frsky receivers dont have telemetry, my guess is that the one that comes with the fuuton does not either.

Quote:
We offer a number of receivers to fit many applications.

If you have a FrSky transmitter you can use an X, D, Non-telemetry (V8) or Long Range receiver.

The X are the most common and highly recommended, they will bind in D16 mode and support a wide range of sensors.

The D series are an older offering from FrSky, they do not support many sensors anymore and will bind in D8 mode. These receivers are ideal if you are using a FrSky DFT, DJT or DHT module in your radio.

The non telemetry (V8) series can save you a couple of bucks and will also bind in D8 mode, but you will need to follow the receiver instructions to place the receiver into telemetry emulation mode when binding.

We also offer high quality Futaba and HiTec compatible receivers. These can offer added features like CPPM and SBUS outputs for a very reasonable price. If you are looking for Spektrum receivers, sorry, we do not offer any, we are not a fan of their RF performance.
Mar 22, 2017, 02:13 PM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
added replacement parts list to post 1
added to review section in post 1
Mar 23, 2017, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0
added replacement parts list to post 1
added to review section in post 1
Thanks Danq0.

Still waiting on mine...
Mar 25, 2017, 07:43 AM
Finally landed

Almost ready to rumble...I struggled a bit for the receiver but now it's fine.

Activated DSHOT 150 after ESC flash. Not sure I can fly before monday but anyway, I'm happy

For that price it's hard to fight (even the famous wizzard ! )
Mar 25, 2017, 07:50 AM
Unstoppable quaddiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottelman
Finally landed

Almost ready to rumble...I struggled a bit for the receiver but now it's fine.

Activated DSHOT 150 after ESC flash. Not sure I can fly before monday but anyway, I'm happy

For that price it's hard to fight (even the famous wizzard ! )
You already replaced the camera with a swift? I think the stock camera is better than my swift 2.

I wish the session mount had some protection for the gopro like the full wrapped tpu mounts that some others come with, I'm worried about breaking my session on there with no padding around it.