FuriBee Fuuton200-FPV Racing Drone-AIO F3 FC+OSD+PDB - Page 21 - RC Groups
May 17, 2017, 03:21 AM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKmullin
So here is my furibee fuuton wide awake nightmare! Any input on either stick is directly proportionally linked to throttle. Apply yaw 50% and motors spin at 50%. According to betaflight reciever screen everything as it should be, with inputs correlating correctly. Everything is set up on controller with beeber, flight modes, and arm switch. Looks like Helipal is the only distributer that takes pride and produces a consistantly functional product. And they do charge accordingly!! , but at least you get a drone that flies and in 5 days no less. So any suggestions on what to do would be appreciated as returning or exchanging it is whole new nightmare. Please any experts who can help please help. Cant get video to work or i would have sent you one
Yeah can we see a video of that and all your BetaFlight pages
to remove ads between posts
May 17, 2017, 01:28 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Dumb question perhaps but I picked up the RunCam 3 recently and it fits perfect in the Fuuton mount... I realize that zip ties are the suggested way to secure the mount but something doesn't sit quite right with me doing that. Are some thick black zip ties run underneath it really enough to hold it on it there or do you guys have a better suggestion?
May 17, 2017, 02:26 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCC
Dumb question perhaps but I picked up the RunCam 3 recently and it fits perfect in the Fuuton mount... I realize that zip ties are the suggested way to secure the mount but something doesn't sit quite right with me doing that. Are some thick black zip ties run underneath it really enough to hold it on it there or do you guys have a better suggestion?
Mine has survived a few crashes... I'm sure it'll be fine
May 17, 2017, 05:42 PM
youtube.com searchfor socalep1
http://www.gearbest.com/brush-fpv-ra...?lkid=10330686

use coupon FuriBIT 169.99 expires 6/30
May 17, 2017, 07:42 PM
I got lucky today and had a chance to run some batteries thru this beast... went thru a lot of props... everyone in that picture is unflyable...lol....I crashed this thing hard many times and it just kept going... starting to get the hang of this thing... here's a short clip with the camera at full tilt and full throttle... can't wait till next time!

As you can see I tried a few props... the ones I like the most are the stock props... held up extremely well in crashes and had a good feel to them... the video is with stock props.... the cyclones felt to floaty to me anyways... The HQ's of course were nice but did not hold up to crashes at all....

Furibee Fuuton 200 max camera tilt full throttle (0 min 36 sec)
May 17, 2017, 11:13 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastblade
I got lucky today and had a chance to run some batteries thru this beast... went thru a lot of props... everyone in that picture is unflyable...lol....I crashed this thing hard many times and it just kept going... starting to get the hang of this thing... here's a short clip with the camera at full tilt and full throttle... can't wait till next time!

As you can see I tried a few props... the ones I like the most are the stock props... held up extremely well in crashes and had a good feel to them... the video is with stock props.... the cyclones felt to floaty to me anyways... The HQ's of course were nice but did not hold up to crashes at all....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y3-zzDOucg
FULL TILT! I guess you like to live up to your name lol....
May 18, 2017, 10:23 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5125...7904669059798/

Video for those who have FB of some quick fun
May 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
New to FPV and to the Furibee. Flown it once and it is AMAZING! Can anyone tell me the compatible recievers I can use with this baby to bind it to my Turnigy Evolution? I have the FS-A8S but was wondering if my range would suffer (plus it bit the dust on my maiden flight due to a dumb mistake on my part). I tried the FS-X6B but it didn't have the correct connector to plug directly into my board. Anything else I can plug into it without having to solder new wires onto my board?
May 19, 2017, 03:51 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynix79
New to FPV and to the Furibee. Flown it once and it is AMAZING! Can anyone tell me the compatible recievers I can use with this baby to bind it to my Turnigy Evolution? I have the FS-A8S but was wondering if my range would suffer (plus it bit the dust on my maiden flight due to a dumb mistake on my part). I tried the FS-X6B but it didn't have the correct connector to plug directly into my board. Anything else I can plug into it without having to solder new wires onto my board?
I use the X6B... You'll have to learn to rewire those little plugs but it's really simple.... You'll just need to pull the wires out and order the accordingly. Just be very careful not to break the plugs...
How to make your own custom micro connectors 🛠 (12 min 29 sec)
May 22, 2017, 02:20 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
OWIE! I got myself in the ankle.

I took off far too close to myself, didn't give it enough gas, and it bounced, then bounced backward right into me. I killed throttle ASAP. The cuts are not deep at all but it still sucked. I'm fine. Have to always remember not to take off too close to yourself.

My fuuton is looking boss though.
May 22, 2017, 03:54 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:

I took off far too close to myself, didn't give it enough gas, and it bounced, then bounced backward right into me. I killed throttle ASAP. The cuts are not deep at all but it still sucked. I'm fine. Have to always remember not to take off too close to yourself.

I've got my own war wounds lol... I just destroyed some props about an hour ago doing something similar took off and had a bunny hop and then directly into the tree next to it...

Are those the new HQ 5x4.3x3 props? If so how do you like them?
May 23, 2017, 01:11 PM
I bought the bnf version of the fuuton with frsky receiver.

I think the firmware in the receiver doesnt match with my taranis firmware version (cannot get it to bind). How do i know what frsky receiver is on the fuuton and what firmware is it running?

I guess i just have to flash the receiver with a matching firmware??
May 23, 2017, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707
I bought the bnf version of the fuuton with frsky receiver.

I think the firmware in the receiver doesnt match with my taranis firmware version (cannot get it to bind). How do i know what frsky receiver is on the fuuton and what firmware is it running?

I guess i just have to flash the receiver with a matching firmware??
sounds like it ....do you have eu version of taranis ?

Quote:

I think we've all been there haha, a couple months ago I had it fly at my head, i tried swatting it away and it still hit my neck, there was so much blood lol
May 23, 2017, 10:23 PM
Anyone try running this on 5s? got a desync after a couple punch outs, desynced way way up and bent an arm, it feels really bendy now, moreso than the others
May 24, 2017, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0
sounds like it ....do you have eu version of taranis ?
Yep, taranis eu version. I try to flash the receiver with matching firmware.