Thread Tools
Mar 13, 2017, 07:48 PM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Danq0's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by campfir3 View Post
So are you saying that you can modify some of the options using goggles and a transmitter, just not everything?
yup... heres a clip of some of the things you can change with your radio

Here is what I mean (1 min 0 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 13, 2017, 07:57 PM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Danq0's Avatar
I just took this out for a quick hover test to make sure everything is good to go... also to do a couple punch outs.

I could not be more surprised, this thing is the most powerful quad I have ever flown!!!!

Furibee Fuuton quick punch out... wow!! (0 min 39 sec)
Last edited by Danq0; Mar 13, 2017 at 09:06 PM.
Mar 13, 2017, 10:54 PM
Unstoppable quaddiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0 View Post
yup... heres a clip of some of the things you can change with your radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTZOVyOlmkw
I'm going to have to try this out tomorrow, is there any tutorial someone has posted up somewhere? I ordered the FTDI cable and adapter but it won't be here for weeks.
Mar 14, 2017, 01:20 AM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Danq0's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorkyMX2 View Post
I'm going to have to try this out tomorrow, is there any tutorial someone has posted up somewhere? I ordered the FTDI cable and adapter but it won't be here for weeks.
what do you think about this quad, performance-wise? I don't know if it was because I hadnt flown anything for a while, but the fuuton just felt really powerful earlier today
Mar 14, 2017, 12:48 PM
Registered User
Lots of review came out... And it looks that this one is a winner Hopefully the Chinese boat will come faster as usual. Can't wait.

Do you think cyclone 5045 will fit ?
Mar 14, 2017, 04:16 PM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Danq0's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottelman View Post
Lots of review came out... And it looks that this one is a winner Hopefully the Chinese boat will come faster as usual. Can't wait.

Do you think cyclone 5045 will fit ?
yup cyclones will work great with this quad
Mar 14, 2017, 04:18 PM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Danq0's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorkyMX2 View Post
I'm going to have to try this out tomorrow, is there any tutorial someone has posted up somewhere? I ordered the FTDI cable and adapter but it won't be here for weeks.
you can use any tutorials on the mwosd, should all be similar. what did you have question on?
Mar 14, 2017, 05:54 PM
Unstoppable quaddiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0 View Post
yup cyclones will work great with this quad
agreed, I'm running cyclones on mine and the power is awesome
Mar 14, 2017, 05:55 PM
Unstoppable quaddiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0 View Post
what do you think about this quad, performance-wise? I don't know if it was because I hadnt flown anything for a while, but the fuuton just felt really powerful earlier today
It's very fast, I really really like it so far, I'm considering buying this guys big brother the Shuriken X1 for some really crazy power.
Mar 15, 2017, 09:16 AM
Registered User
campfir3's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0 View Post
yup... heres a clip of some of the things you can change with your radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTZOVyOlmkw
Thanks for sharing!

There are reviews now coming out for this quad. UAVFutures just did one and seemed to like it a lot.
Mar 15, 2017, 08:02 PM
VicRC
The Kakute FC on this quad is really nice. I have it on my 3" 130 with DShot600 enabled and Betaflight 3.1.5, My board had MWOSD vers 6.5, you need to use the same version or go through the Arduino for updating which could be challenging for some but 6.5 version should be great for most. I had to add a capacitor on mine to clean up the video as my VTX is right next to my controller.

At less than 300 grams with a 5" prop, might be faster than the GT2? smaller frame profile, 50g lighter? if not replacing the motor with 2500kv is great but a 2600kv on this lightweight quad should be nice

I think the Fuuton might actually be a sleeper?
Last edited by fw190; Mar 15, 2017 at 08:09 PM.
Mar 15, 2017, 08:46 PM
Unstoppable quaddiction
I'm wondering if its worth running DSHOT150 instead of Oneshot125, they didn't say whether the ESC's already have the caps removed so they could just be telling us it will run DSHOT150 but it may not run well.
Mar 16, 2017, 12:37 AM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Danq0's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by campfir3 View Post
Thanks for sharing!

There are reviews now coming out for this quad. UAVFutures just did one and seemed to like it a lot.
thanks... i love his vids, he makes really good reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw190 View Post
The Kakute FC on this quad is really nice. I have it on my 3" 130 with DShot600 enabled and Betaflight 3.1.5, My board had MWOSD vers 6.5, you need to use the same version or go through the Arduino for updating which could be challenging for some but 6.5 version should be great for most. I had to add a capacitor on mine to clean up the video as my VTX is right next to my controller.

At less than 300 grams with a 5" prop, might be faster than the GT2? smaller frame profile, 50g lighter? if not replacing the motor with 2500kv is great but a 2600kv on this lightweight quad should be nice

I think the Fuuton might actually be a sleeper?
I love this board too, I have another on another 5" which has been my daily flyer, but I think its time to move on to this as my daily, it really is an awesome performer. I havent updated the osd on either boards, are there any features worth the update? where did you connect the caps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorkyFPV View Post
I'm wondering if its worth running DSHOT150 instead of Oneshot125, they didn't say whether the ESC's already have the caps removed so they could just be telling us it will run DSHOT150 but it may not run well.
I think they are just saying that its possible, how would you even know which cap to remove?

__________________________________________________ __________________

side note.... started my review
-added pictures

I was supposed to record footage today, but found out I forgot to bring my SD cards after I drove 20 minutes to the park, and set everything up.
Mar 16, 2017, 02:40 AM
VicRC
I just started a few months ago I see not much difference on MWOSD versions, in fact the only thing I care to show me on screen is the Voltage of the flight pack.

I soldered the capacitor on top of where the power leads are soldered on the board. Shortened the leads as much as possible to hot glue the base of the capacitor. Not much room in my Hyperlite Baby 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0 View Post
. I havent updated the osd on either boards, are there any features worth the update? where did you connect the caps?

.
Mar 16, 2017, 04:35 PM
HBS
HBS
Registered User

My Fuuton 200 is here :)


The Fuuton 200 ordered from Gearbest showed up today

The box is so light that I couldn't believe there is a 200 size quad in it! The box arrived with a hole, but nothing seems to be damaged.

On the first page of this thread, I saw a bottom plate for battery, but it is not in the box. My guess is that Danq0 added the battery plate himself??

Also, there is a little bit of build quality issue. As you can see from the pics, the camera does not sit horizontally because the top left corner of the top plate is not screwed properly. Should be an easy fix.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product HGLRC V3 AIO F3 FC/PDB/OSD/Current Sensor/8MB Flash Eden_orient Multirotor Drone Electronics 45 Mar 26, 2017 12:10 AM
New Product 92MM Micro FPV Racing RC Quadcopter Frame Kit - AIO F3 EVO Micro Frame sevet Micro Multirotor Drones 4 Feb 01, 2017 05:05 PM
New Product $23 F3 FC /w OSD - OMNIBUS F3 AIO V1.1 Flight Controller with Integrated OSD for BF Nickz88 Multirotor Drone Electronics 13 Dec 09, 2016 03:56 PM
Mini-Review HGLRC AIO F3 Racing V2.2 (PDB+ OSD +FC) galkre Multirotor Drone Electronics 0 Oct 31, 2016 04:40 AM
New Product Monster! FPV Racing Drone XJaguar with 4 in 1 ESC, F3, Transmitter, OSD, 2205KV2300 Jerry chan FPV Aircraft 6 Oct 20, 2016 02:28 AM