Mar 07, 2017, 01:52 PM
I would love to try this out. I want to start a review youtube channel and this would be a great way to kick it off.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 07, 2017, 08:42 PM
Unstoppable quaddiction
I ordered this from gearbest, should arrive tomorrow so I am pretty excited to try it out. I have a x220 wizard right now and am pretty happy with it so i think this quad is going to rock.
Mar 07, 2017, 09:13 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Coupon alert!!!

http://www.gearbest.com/brush-fpv-ra...=linkconnector
$169.99 with coupon code: NBVD.

Pretty sweet.
Last edited by JohnCC; Mar 13, 2017 at 03:07 AM.
Mar 07, 2017, 10:14 PM
HBS
HBS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorkyMX2 View Post
I ordered this from gearbest, should arrive tomorrow so I am pretty excited to try it out. I have a x220 wizard right now and am pretty happy with it so i think this quad is going to rock.
Look forward to hearing your impression of/experience with Furibee Fuuton 200!!
Mar 08, 2017, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCC View Post
Coupon alert!!!

$169.99 with coupon code: NBVD.

Pretty sweet.
Just ordered mine , thanks. For that price I can accept only 20A esc , now the question is will these accept multishot or oneshot42 ...
Mar 10, 2017, 07:43 AM
That's a darn good price. I wonder how this thing will compare to the Wizard?
Mar 10, 2017, 10:57 AM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Quote:
Originally Posted by campfir3 View Post
That's a darn good price. I wonder how this thing will compare to the Wizard?
Going strictly from stats, the Furibee is the better of the two. Iits got excellent hardware, I have the flight controller that the furibee uses, and I love it. Here is my reivew on the FC

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...troler-PDB-OSD
Mar 12, 2017, 09:22 AM
Unstoppable quaddiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBS View Post
Look forward to hearing your impression of/experience with Furibee Fuuton 200!!
I took it out for its first flight a few days ago and put 3 4S 1500mah packs through it, it was pretty nice. Came with betaflight 3.01 which I haven't upgraded yet but I plan on throwing 3.1.6 on there and upgrading the ESC's to 16.65 so I can try DSHOT. I just got my wizard converted over to DSHOT600 last night (new escs) but I havent had time to go test it.

The furibee's OSD is awesome, getting voltage/time/current draw is really nice, the camera was pretty good I like the 140FOV and quality seemed on par with my swift 2 that I run on the wizard. The motors seem to have plenty of power and are very quiet, I spun them up on the bench while messing with cleanflight and they spin to max and are as loud as my wizard stock motors idling.

It was a real pain to get the receiver mounted, I couldn't quite fit my TGY-iA6C so I ended up dremeling the back 4-5mm of the camera mount off, it sticks out really far into the center.

I am pretty happy with it so far, I plan on putting on some DAL Cyclones and taking it back out soon.
Mar 12, 2017, 10:47 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
A Furibee quad with BF installed stock? Finally...

The FX180 came with Cleanflight 1.11.0 and the FX120 with CF 1.12.0, and even on stock PIDs...
Mar 12, 2017, 06:07 PM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
I think this one came with betaflight because its using the holybro kakute flight controller. BTW this thing is really light, AUW is just 375g
Mar 12, 2017, 10:00 PM
Unstoppable quaddiction
So i flashed up to betaflight 3.1.6 and 16.65 on the esc's, wouldn't run oneshot42 so i left it on oneshot125, says it supports dshot150 but I don't know if the esc's have the filter on it since they don't say what kind they are so I'm leaving it on oneshot.

I can't get into the mwosd, the new chrome plugin says firmware is too old and not supported, the old program from v1.5 just hangs and doesn't connect using serial passthrough. I guess I will have to use the OSD port using an FTDI which I don't have so....ordering.

The stock mwosd settings are decent so it's not killing me but there are a few things I would like to add.
Mar 12, 2017, 10:10 PM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Quote:
So i flashed up to betaflight 3.1.6 and 16.65 on the esc's, wouldn't run oneshot42 so i left it on oneshot125, says it supports dshot150 but I don't know if the esc's have the filter on it since they don't say what kind they are so I'm leaving it on oneshot.

I can't get into the mwosd, the new chrome plugin says firmware is too old and not supported, the old program from v1.5 just hangs and doesn't connect using serial passthrough. I guess I will have to use the OSD port using an FTDI which I don't have so....ordering.

The stock mwosd settings are decent so it's not killing me but there are a few things I would like to add.
you gotta have the battery plugged in
Mar 12, 2017, 10:29 PM
Unstoppable quaddiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0 View Post
you gotta have the battery plugged in
Yeah i know, doesnt work. Holybro ships their kakute with a 5 pin FTDI OSD cable so maybe you can't do serial passthrough on that board or it just needs to be a newer version.
Mar 13, 2017, 02:23 AM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Quote:
Yeah i know, doesnt work. Holybro ships their kakute with a 5 pin FTDI OSD cable so maybe you can't do serial passthrough on that board or it just needs to be a newer version.
oops my bad, I didnt read that last part in the previous post... yup you have to have an ftdi to modify the osd, unfortunately

you can use your transmitter to edit some of the options
Mar 13, 2017, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0 View Post
oops my bad, I didnt read that last part in the previous post... yup you have to have an ftdi to modify the osd, unfortunately

you can use your transmitter to edit some of the options
So are you saying that you can modify some of the options using goggles and a transmitter, just not everything?