Winterton 2017 Dates - Page 4 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 23, 2017, 02:06 PM
due to arrive 1130 to 1200 tomorrow. Do we need some jam doughnuts again this year?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 25, 2017, 04:09 PM
Massive thanks to the one and only Cali and the team ... yet again we were treated like royalty at such an amazing site and friendly club . From 8.00am on Friday until
4.00pm on Sunday I think I actually sat down twice to take it all in .. Fantastic weekend ... Tim and Steve's work shop on full flow to anyone in need . To get comments from Harold on our new models was very humbling.

Thanks again to all of you for a great weekend, over again too quickly but loaded with memories

Cheers Autonuts

Steve
Jun 25, 2017, 04:38 PM
What could possibly go wrong!!
A load of vans and caravans parked outside, a group of shifty looking individuals being given breakfast in the bus stop.......no doubt about it, a lot of refugees are seeking shelter in Winterton!
Jun 25, 2017, 04:45 PM
What could possibly go wrong!!
Cali and the North Lincs M FC have done it again only this year even better. What a great atmosphere and a wonderful place to fly. Thanks Cali, Jeff, Andrew, Les and all the club members who work hard and make us so welcome.

Greatly appreciated,

Chas
Jun 26, 2017, 03:00 AM
Well said Chas, thanks to all those who make this wonderful event possible. What a weekend!!
Jun 26, 2017, 09:32 AM
I write these lines after 18 hours' journey home.
From me a special thanks to cali who organized this event simply heavenly and was there for everyone.
As well as for all club members who carry this event with their use.
I would also like to thank Steve who has provided me with his latest Whippit Creazion in a special design for me to fly.
The Wippet in the new design looks very good, is also painted the respective original exat in color, and it flies fantastically and is very exactly controllable.
Especially as Mustang P 51 I liked the Whippit very well.

It was an unforgettable weekend with you all together.

Thank you
Harald
Last edited by freya151; Jun 26, 2017 at 09:39 AM.
Jun 26, 2017, 10:17 AM

Winterton autogyro event 2017

Winterton seems to get better every year! A massive thanks to Cali , Andrew ,Geoff , Les and all the Winterton club members who worked behind the scenes for us to make it a memorable event at a fantastic site.

I look forward to our 10th anniversary next year.

Graham
Jun 26, 2017, 11:48 AM
A big thank you to Cali and his club mates for making everyone welcome.

Dave.
Jun 26, 2017, 12:44 PM
Amazing modeller , amazing models
Jun 26, 2017, 01:31 PM
I just want to re-iterate all the thanks to Cali and his clubmates. It truly is a wonderful event in every respect.

If only I lived a bit nearer to winterton, I'd be on the waiting list for membership in a flash

Thank you all
Ian
Jun 27, 2017, 02:28 AM
And a very big thank you to all attending this year and making it such a special event, great wekend with great friends👍
Great news a little update on the Air Ambulance we have managed to raise 500 this year on this one event, so thank you all for you very generous donations and for those who contributed to the Raffle🤗😀

Thank you all!
Cali
See you all next year
10years😳
Jun 27, 2017, 10:49 AM
It's all in the Blades!
500, thats just great Cali!

A big thanks from me also for what was a great weekend, always sad to leave

I have plenty of photos to go through, just watched the whippit video and nearly fell off my seat laughing.

Rich
Jun 30, 2017, 04:25 PM
It's all in the Blades!
This time last week we were consuming Little Nellie cocktails whilst eating arse burning Chineses, time goes way to quick. Here are a few photos I took last Friday.

Rich
Jul 01, 2017, 12:08 PM
So true . Counting until next year.. fantastic memories
Last edited by 106flyer; Jul 01, 2017 at 12:22 PM.
Jul 01, 2017, 04:50 PM
It's all in the Blades!
Here is video taken early Sunday morning, the idea was simple....attached a camera to something, stick it in the middle of the patch and fly our Whippits at it. It wasn't as easy as it sounds, as you will see.......

Bill gets the closest prize followed by Ian and Rich's fly pasts, Cali and Tim get the wooden spoon......

RC autogyros, 11 Whippits at a camera! (6 min 56 sec)

Rich