Jan 17, 2017, 07:40 AM
P-47 and Luftwaffe fanatic
Very nice!!!!!
Last edited by ncflyer79; Jan 17, 2017 at 07:49 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 17, 2017, 07:48 AM
P-47 and Luftwaffe fanatic
Looks amazing!!!! finally a company that listens to what customers wants. Way to go Flightline/Motionrc... Just in time for tax returns any idea on eta??
Jan 17, 2017, 08:06 AM
Wing Commander of 50+ Aircraft

Corresponding with Tax time!

As stated in OP, ETA is early April time frame.

Yes, corresponding well with Tax time!

I never get a large return (usually about $ 300.00 bucks). I don't care for Uncle Sam to have my money " Interest free " for 365 days. We all pay plenty of Taxes...
Jan 17, 2017, 08:18 AM
I hate waiting for parts
I'm not much into WWII warbirds anymore, but this one certainly has me reconsidering. Well done MotionRC!
Jan 17, 2017, 08:31 AM
We Begin bombing in 5 Minutes
What size is the motor to turn that big prop?
Latest blog entry: Freewing V2 Me 262 revival
Jan 17, 2017, 08:34 AM
Hello , a quick question for Alpha/ X Plane guy; is this the first prototype? I was just wondering why the pilots entry door appears to be on the starboard side? Full size only has a door on the PORT /left side. Starboard side has no door, minor gripe, but bit surprised to see that. It looks super in all the pics on Hobbysquark, really nice job, Chaps. Can't seem to find any mention of the motor/esc ; can you tell us what the specs are?

Rob66 - have you stopped dribbling yet?!!!!? Whoopee!!
Blue Skies!
Captain Boogaloo
Jan 17, 2017, 08:50 AM
rob
Hey Duncan ...nice isn't it...I didn't notice the door on the wrong side..I will have zoom in...I doubt they would have got that wrong....
Jan 17, 2017, 08:56 AM
Most people are stupid!
Sold!!!
Jan 17, 2017, 09:01 AM
rob
I'd like 3 or 4 of them ..the MK9 or mark nine (Ryan take note) is the nicest of all the spitfire variants I'm my eyes & the perfect one to do in this size...
Jan 17, 2017, 09:02 AM
Plane crazy
One Spitfire and one BF-109E to this table!
Jan 17, 2017, 09:23 AM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Boogaloo
Hello , a quick question for Alpha/ X Plane guy; is this the first prototype? I was just wondering why the pilots entry door appears to be on the starboard side? Full size only has a door on the PORT /left side. Starboard side has no door, minor gripe, but bit surprised to see that. It looks super in all the pics on Hobbysquark, really nice job, Chaps. Can't seem to find any mention of the motor/esc ; can you tell us what the specs are?

Rob66 - have you stopped dribbling yet?!!!!? Whoopee!!
Blue Skies!
Captain Boogaloo
well, he did say 92% scale!

I have to catch the Durafly factory with this sometimes too. They have a habit of mirroring everything to the other side, even when the feature only belongs on one side or the other.
Jan 17, 2017, 09:39 AM
rob
I can see it now...easy fix though If this is how it comes.....the fuselage looks better than their 1200mm which looked a bit too long....
Jan 17, 2017, 09:43 AM
Official Boat Bum
This is a nice touch. Way to go FLRC!! I'm a Spit guy, have a 2.1m size one myself and I like what you guys are doing. Thank goodness I already have a big Spitfire, I'd be hard pressed to join in even if I wanted one badly at this point It's tough to beat the flying qualities of a nice Spitfire and they have such a beautiful outline.
Jan 17, 2017, 10:05 AM
rob
They have even paid attention to the later type elevators....nice touch..
Jan 17, 2017, 10:06 AM
Speechless...

Quick Reply